How do Bounceback offers work?

lynzi2004

DIS Veteran
We stayed at Fort Wilderness this past April. This was our second stay there, and I didn't know about the bounceback on our first stay. We plan to go again in 2018, so I excited got my packet and looked to see when the offers were for. But when I called and gave her my dates, she said that the offer wasn't good for those dates. Upon closer inspection, all the dates were for 2017 still. But, I see people posting that they booked a bounceback for next year, lets say September, with a September stay this year. I know the offers change during the year, but is it common for stays in April to only be good for another stay that current year?! Is there a method to the madness? lol We are planning a stay for May 2018 so I want to be prepared with somewhat of an idea of what to expect! Thanks!

is it common for stays in April to only be good for another stay that current year?!

Yes.

Typically, bouncebacks booked from Aug to the end of October are offered the free dining bb bookable for dates the following year up til December. So some people are actually booking over a year in advance.

November typically changes to a room only discount with dates available until the end of the following year. This discount continues through August. So if you are booking in the spring/early summer, your bb dates will only take you to the end of that year.

Yes.

Typically, bouncebacks booked from Aug to the end of October are offered the free dining bb bookable for dates the following year up til December. So some people are actually booking over a year in advance.

November typically changes to a room only discount with dates available until the end of the following year. This discount continues through August. So if you are booking in the spring/early summer, your bb dates will only take you to the end of that year.

Thank you!

I was told last night that I would get free dining

FD bounceback is only offered from end of Aug till the end of October of current year for fall of the following year, the rest of the year is usually room only discount. However that can change at any time but I don't think it will for FD as they seem to be providing less dates and rooms for FD lately.

I was told last night that I would get free dining

Who told you that? At this point, the only bounceback offer is for free dining for select dates in 2018. It is supposed to last until the end of October. We are all speculating on the next offer based on past years. But until Disney actually starts that next offer, everything is just speculation.

I booked a bounce back last march or may of 16 and we're going dec 9th for 14 nights with free dining. We're staying at sports and I'm still trying to upgrade to a mod resort if one ever opens up. I'm hoping after the final payment is due one w be available

I booked a bounce back last march or may of 16 and we're going dec 9th for 14 nights with free dining. We're staying at sports and I'm still trying to upgrade to a mod resort if one ever opens up. I'm hoping after the final payment is due one w be available

I'm not even sure how this is possible since you can't book a resort more than 500 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter