How difficult to get Tony's breakfast?

izzy

“I slapped Ouiser Boudreaux”
I called last night to get a PS for the Pooh breakfast (gosh, that sounds a little gross - LOL!) at Tony's that was formerly at the Crystal Palace. I spoke to a really nice CM who said that he couldn't make a PS for me until 5 more days. Is this one of those meals (like the Cinderella's breakfast) where I'd better be on the phone calling starting by 6:58 a.m. EST sharp to make sure I can get a PS? Just wondering if I'll be a little late to work that day!

I don't think you should have a problem unless you are going at a very busy time.

I called last week to make a PS for September 5 (less than a month away):D for a party of 7 and was given my choice of times. We have an 8:05 PS.

Good luck. I don't think you'll have a problem.

Mary.

i agree. there shouldn't be a problem booking this. i was able to get PS and the 60 day mark had past a long time ago.:p

Is there lunch with Pooh too? I may be too late to get in for next week but I am working on my daily itenery and could use a lunch at MK.

I called last Thurs. and got my choice of times for lunch for Friday. The place wasn't crowded at all. I was surprised:confused: I guess most people didn't transfer their PS's.

I guess your right about not too many people transfering their PS, because I got a 12:15 lunch for next Friday calling yesterday. We always enjoy Pooh and Friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter