How difficult is it to get yak & yeti ADR?

mickey765

Mouseketeer
We will be trying to book a Yak & Yeti reservation for 4 people for 60+2 (Aug 23). I haven't been able to see much availability (if at all) for yak & yeti. Do you think it will be a struggle to snag this one? Also trying to get Oga's for 4 people at 60+3

Thanks!

Leading up to my 60 day window, I saw very little or no availability for the restaurants and dates that we wanted. I had very low expectations. Lo and behold the day our window opened, all sorts of openings were there and we ended up getting everything we wanted (including Yak and Yeti).

So don’t be discouraged, you may be pleasantly surprised. It also helps to have more than one person try for your ADR‘s.

I can see a 3.30pm on the 23rd for 4 people for Y&Y (it's within my 10 days) - I don't know if they release more reservations?

I couldn't get Y&Y at a decent time for our trip so have decided to leave it!

Maybe try the Landry's card if you're determined?!

I think you should be OK with Oga's! I can't see the 24th, but lots of availability on the 23rd if you're not set on a certain time - I didn't have any problems with that one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter