How did you get a different use year month?

crazycajuns4disney

JESUS is The way, The Truth and The Life.
Hey all, I've been reading some other threads and I've noticed that others are buying this month and are getting a different use year (one had Aug, one had April). We put our deposit down the last couple of days of Dec and are waiting to close. When we were going through all the info and questions with our guide, he said we could only have a Dec use year. I'm just curious as to what would have been the difference? Maybe we should have waited until Jan to start the process and could have picked a different month?

I bought in Dec. and I got Aug. The guide was pushing Sept/Oct and Dec. But I really wanted Aug. and she told me she would have to check and call me back. She called the next day with Aug. I got this before I put down my deposit though-

Wow. I'm a little frustrated now because we called and asked our guide specifically for a different month but He told us we only had Dec as an option. I mean I guess in all Dec is going to work for us but we were hoping for something earlier like Aug.

If you bought SSR, it may be all they had available, considering it is still under construction. They can't sell more points than they have completed buildings and the points may have already been allocated by month.

When we bought it was March (beginning of) and we really wanted February, we were told we could have February but when the paperwork came it was for March. I was so upset, (because we planned to always be going in February, but this will be our first year going this month,lol) anyway, called them and she was apologetic and was able to switch it back to February. I would call again and just make sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter