How did you decide what night for Palo?

Ok, another question, what time does Palo start taking ressies for brunch?
Just wondering b/c our first at sea day is probably going to be Formal night - it will be N.Y.E. - and our second sea day is the semi formal night (probably) = lobster. But, i think if we eat at Palo early enough, we could *probably* choke down a lobster tail! LOL ;)

Any night at Palo is a good night!! We do Palo on Thursday night because it is "Lobster night" ... if you are a lobster lover (DW and I grew up in Maine, so we are definately lobster lovers), you will find that the lobster in the main dining rooms are not all that great, but the lobster entrees in Palo (available only on lobster night) are outstanding!!

ohhhhhh.... really?! I didn't realize they had lobster in Palo on "lobster night"... hmmmmm.. and i have heard that the lobster in the main dining rooms isn't that good... (we are from New England too, so we know our lobster! LOL).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter