How did I do with ADR's

HoltDisney07

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

Considering I just booked these this week for August I am feeling good. This is only my second time to Disney and the 1st time on the dining plan (last time I think we only ate at 2 sit down places).

These ADR's are for a party of 6

Sunday(arrival day 10:30am)
Dinner- The Crystal Palace 4pm (really wanted Liberty, but a 9pm ADR was too late)

Monday-Typhoon Lagoon
Dinner- 'Ohanna 5:30pm

Tuesday-Epcot
Dinner- San Angel Inn & L'Orginale Alfredo (for my in-laws) 6:30

Wednesday-Animal Kingdom
Dinner- at the hotel, I tried for PH but a 10:30pm ADR was out of the question!

Thursday-Magic Kingdom
Lunch- Cinderella's Royal Table 12:30 (my daughter will be going to the BBB that morning before MK :) )

I think they sound great--:thumbsup2 Your DD will love 'Ohana and we're trying CP for the first time this year in September. We always to Chef Mickey's which is also good.:)
I also really like San Angel--gets mixed reviews on the boards but the atmosphere really makes it special for us. Have a great trip!!!:goodvibes

just called ADR service, Changed The Crystal Palace to Liberty Tree Tavern @ 4:15!!!! YEAH!!!! :yay: :banana: :cheer2: It is for 2 tables but I hear they will sometimes put you together if possible?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter