How cute is this????

Kimmielee

Living my Disney Happily Ever After dream... ♥
DS (5 for 10 more days)... there has been lots of chatter the last few days about our trip as I've been booking our flight, etc... :cool1:

Our trip isn't for another 6 months + but today, it's all he's talked about. He has the maps of each of the parks... the Disney Cruise DVD and the recently acquired figurines from McD's.... playing with them all day.

Last year, for Valentine's Day, I bought him the BIGGEST Mickey Mouse that you could buy from the Disney Store (the $100 one that I got for $30!!). :banana:

He dragged that Mickey out of his room and put him on the bench in our living room. I asked him why Mickey was out and he said, "He has to help us count down the days!"

So, he took construction paper and makers... and made a sign that said "197 days to Florida, Mickey, the Castle and the Cruise!" He had to ask for help with spelling a few of the words of course. :earboy2:

Think he might be excited? Just a bit? :rotfl2: Gosh I love this little boy! :love2:

TOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

BTW we missed having a toast for your birthday since there was a BOMB THREAT, which delayed boarding so we lost most of the first day!!! BUT Cindy and I did remember last night and wished you a belated Happy Birthday out on Deck 4! LOL

(more on the bomb threat in my trip report! lol)

That is adorable! I wish my kids got that excited!
I think my favorite part about Disney is experiencing it with children, there is nothing like a child's wonderment and excitement that makes the trip (and preparations for it) 100 times better for me! :teeth:

Laurabearz said:
TOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

BTW we missed having a toast for your birthday since there was a BOMB THREAT, which delayed boarding so we lost most of the first day!!! BUT Cindy and I did remember last night and wished you a belated Happy Birthday out on Deck 4! LOL

(more on the bomb threat in my trip report! lol)

I can't wait to read your report! I just saw you on another thread and asked about your trip and my drink! Thanks for the belated wishes... it was an awesome birthday!! :teeth:

BOMB threat? Oh my gosh.... can't wait to hear this... :earseek:

This is definitely too cute...This to me, is what it is all about..The happiness for the kids..(ok, maybe some for me too :smooth: )...Enjoy your planning, and have a great cruise.. :goodvibes Time will fly..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter