How crazy busy will November 2019 with Star Wars GE opening??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney will announce when they are 1000% sure they're ready, they don't want another repeat of rivers of light, where they announced a date, made a big hoopla and then had to delay months and months because of technical difficulties. This is why I believe it will be later rather than sooner, definitely after DL opening
Especially with a land of this magnitude where people are planning their entire trips around it they don't want to make that mistake.

Disney will announce when they are 1000% sure they're ready, they don't want another repeat of rivers of light, where they announced a date, made a big hoopla and then had to delay months and months because of technical difficulties. This is why I believe it will be later rather than sooner, definitely after DL opening

I 100% agree with you. My comment was more toward the idea (which I've seen people suggest in various threads) that Disney would keep the opening date a secret (not announce, even after they have a solid date) in order to keep people from cancelling their trips. I think THAT wouldn't make any sense.

My wife and I are going to see what bounce back offers are available when we're there in Feb and take our chances. If there's slim pickins available resort-wise for when we want to go, we'll likely do a Disney cruise instead.
I have asked about Bouncebacks for Oct and Nov in general, and the person on the phone told me there were never any bouncebacks for those months. BB usually goes till Sept 30, then picks up again early Dec, according to phone lady.

People are already doing that...

Definitely. I have a trip booked for Nov 17- 22 and if SWGE isn't open, we will be cancelling. I don't have multiple reservations like some fanatics. But that being open is the whole reason for our trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter