How close to your trip can you add a dining plan?

mickey1968

DIS Veteran
I am booked with an AP room only discount starting on July 2. Can I still add a dining plan on at this point?

It will convert your room-only stay to a package, so you'll have to pay the full amount up-front when you make the change.

It will convert your room-only stay to a package, so you'll have to pay the full amount up-front when you make the change.
Thank you. I was wondering about that.That is one reason I am waiting to make my decision until closer to my trip just in case my plans change.

There may be a change fee or expedite fee for changing your package close to arrival.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I think I will just stick with paying OOP. The breakeven point for me is pretty close and with it being so hot this time of year I may end up eating a lot less that I plan on anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!