How can this year possibly get better? LET'S GO TO WDW!!- A 10-Day November 2021 TR- Updated 9/26/23!

All the DHS holiday decorations look awesome. I agree, they should sell smaller versions of them.

Out of all tea?! That's crazy. Your poor mother. I never would have thought that would happen. Hope she eventually found herself some tea.

The people around me were very nice, so I made chit-chat with them while waiting for my mom. I also Facetimed Jake to show him the view and let him know that I wished he was here too :)
I always love chatting with random people at Disney.
Disappointed was an understatement. An overload of Frozen and Moana (I like both of those movies, but still..). And despite it being the 50th anniversary of Magic Kingdom, NO park music, NO mention of Mickey Mouse, and NO mention of WALT DISNEY!!!
I just don't understand how they could produce something SO underwhelming.
“Something was missing. It didn’t feel as magical or heart-warming as the other ones. I didn’t really like it.”
That's the feeling I get. I didn't care for it when I saw it online but am willing to watch it in person. I think we will probably watch from behind the castle though.
There was an acapella group out on the Boardwalk that was pretty good! We listened to them for a bit before heading to our destination- Abracadabar!
Love Abracadabar! We are having drinks there before our dinner at Flying Fish in March! :)
Tonight was the coldest night of the entire trip, at about 50 degrees. I had the shivers and was desperate to get inside! That sounds so weak coming from a Wisconsinite, but Florida cold feels different than Wisconsin cold! We found comfy couch seats immediately and sat down.
Florida cold is damp cold...it just gets into your bones. Brrr!
Also, here's an updated shot of Evie and Ollie, because they're getting so big :love:
Asolutely adorable!!
Riiiiiise and shine!! We wanted to get the most out of today, so we were up EARLY! My alarm was set for 6:45 AM, and when I woke up, my mom was already in the shower. Mom is a morning person, so she wasn’t too sleepy. But it definitely took me a while to get moving!
I am a morning person too so will be in charge of getting our ILLs and Genie +.
I want little figurines/ornaments just like these!! Sooooo cute! I’ve always loved the vintage look.
Same!
Mom and I headed right over to our first ride of the day- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway! This was a must-do for Mom since she had never ridden this before. We stood in line until they let us in right at 8:30, and we were walking off the ride by 8:50 AM!
Oh, that's what we should do! Rather than pay for both Rise and MMRR!
Since we had about 20 minutes until our LL for Slinky Dog Dash opened up, we decided to FaceTime Haley and the twins. They were all decked out in their Disney gear today :)
Cuteness!
Ronto Roasters smelled SOOO good, but that place has kind of scarred me for now. When I went to WDW for Kahla’s bachelorette party in February, my (very pregnant at the time) sister choked on a pork rind while eating here! I was actually hanging with @chunkymonkey and Steve during all of this and thought that she was getting sick. So, I was totally nonchalant like “Oh, pregnant Haley’s puking over there” :) If I would have known that she was choking, I would have been way more urgent! Luckily, she was fine. But super scary!
Yikes! Poor Haley! That is so scary!

We were at Disney the same time too. Agree with you how disappointing the replacement show is for HEA. I can’t even remember the name. I tried to give it a chance but was like wow IMO the only thing they got right was the way they did the castle and I love the 50th clothes on the characters. Missed the mark on the show.

My mom LOVED this! She really enjoys rides with moving screens (total opposite of me, haha). I must say, this ride is growing on me too. When I first rode it back in August 2020, I wasn’t super impressed and I missed the Great Movie Ride. But, I really love that Mickey and the gang are getting some representation!
I loved Great Movie Ride but I'm obsessed with the soundtrack of M&M. I catch myself singing it all the time and my boyfriend is like *** are you singing lol.

My mom loves warm chocolate chip cookies, so I knew this would be a hit. We scarfed these down while in line at Joffrey’s! This is definitely my favorite snack in the Disney parks. It’s a perfect vacation breakfast!
Can't wait to eat one of these at 9AM on my HS day! Breakfast of champions!!

Also Oliver is a CHUNK and I love it! How many souvenirs did you buy for them on this trip?

I agree! I love all the HS decorations.

I can't wait to ride this!

Adorable!

Yikes! It's unfortant that they can't has something up saying when they are out of something. It is strange that they were out of all teas....

I think my mom has a permanent vendetta against Joffrey's, haha! We got a tea from them later in the week and she took one sip and proclaimed "I don't like it" :rolleyes:

I am reading along with your PTR and LOVING it!!! I am so so excited for you and the girls! You guys deserve a fun and long trip!

All the DHS holiday decorations look awesome. I agree, they should sell smaller versions of them.

Out of all tea?! That's crazy. Your poor mother. I never would have thought that would happen. Hope she eventually found herself some tea.

Hahaha, she didn't on this day, but she survived ;) Mom is a simple lady, but don't mess with her daily tea and scones!!

I always love chatting with random people at Disney.
I just don't understand how they could produce something SO underwhelming.
That's the feeling I get. I didn't care for it when I saw it online but am willing to watch it in person. I think we will probably watch from behind the castle though.
Love Abracadabar! We are having drinks there before our dinner at Flying Fish in March! :)
Florida cold is damp cold...it just gets into your bones. Brrr!
Asolutely adorable!!
I am a morning person too so will be in charge of getting our ILLs and Genie +.
Same!
Oh, that's what we should do! Rather than pay for both Rise and MMRR!
Cuteness!
Yikes! Poor Haley! That is so scary!

You getting excited for your trip?? It's coming so soon :) You'll love Flying Fish- I don't even really like seafood but the ambiance and service was amazing when I went in January 2020!!

I'm really happy I didn't end up seeing the choking incident (or really realizing what it was). I would have been an absolute nervous wreck about it all day!!

We were at Disney the same time too. Agree with you how disappointing the replacement show is for HEA. I can’t even remember the name. I tried to give it a chance but was like wow IMO the only thing they got right was the way they did the castle and I love the 50th clothes on the characters. Missed the mark on the show.

I definitely agree!!! So disappointing. Did you have a fun trip?? It was our first time going in November and we really like this time of year :)

I loved Great Movie Ride but I'm obsessed with the soundtrack of M&M. I catch myself singing it all the time and my boyfriend is like *** are you singing lol.

Can't wait to eat one of these at 9AM on my HS day! Breakfast of champions!!

Also Oliver is a CHUNK and I love it! How many souvenirs did you buy for them on this trip?

That song is SO catchy! I was singing it in the days after our trip as well haha :)

He is SO chunky!!! He is thinning out a little bit because he's growing taller and Jake was saying the other day, "I just want him to stay chunky forever!" :) And actually just one- a Mickey Mouse bubble wand. We felt so guilty :( There was basically NO cute baby outfits whatsoever or fun baby toys (we were also looking for winter outfits due to living in the Midwest, and there were zilch)!!

Day 3, Part 2- November 15th, 2021

Hi everyone! Where I left off, Mom and I were heading out of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and off to an old favorite. What is this old favorite I speak of? Muppet Vision 3D! :)

OK, I know this movie is so outdated. But I have loved it since I was a kid! Mom likes it but not as much as me. We walked into the theater immediately, and this show is always a fun way to beat the heat :)

After the show, it was about 11:30. Our LL for RNRC was coming up in the next couple hours, so we decided to head on over to Hollywood Boulevard to check out the decorations and do some shopping.

Love this silly dinosaur!

Had to get some photopass pics in front of the Chinese Theatre! As you can see, it was another GORGEOUS day! Not too hot, not too cold!

While waiting in line to get our photos taken, I managed to get another LL for Tower of Terror at 12:30 PM! WOOHOO! I must have just caught an opening right when someone canceled! We looked in a few stores and were trying to think of ways to pass the time before our LLs. I suggested the Frozen Sing-Along, since it was something that we had never done before. We realized that the show started at 12:00- AKA 10 minutes from now! So it was a mad dash over to the theater!

As soon as we
got in line, we were told by a few CMs that we probably weren’t going to make it into this show. Mom and I collectively decided that we wouldn’t wait for the other show if we didn’t get in. The line squeaked on and on… and when we reached the front…

“How many in your party?”

“Two”

“You two will be the last in this group. Enjoy the show!”

C717253E-0E57-4082-BD81-2B96AB53CBA7.gif

DISNEY MAGIC AT IT’S FINEST!

Mom and I were so excited! I had heard wonderful things about this show. It’s not often that I see something I haven’t seen before at Disney World, so I cherish it while I can.

The verdict?

Well, it was ok :) I probably would have loved it as a child. The main reason I had wanted to do this so much was that I had heard amazing things about the two hosts and how funny they were. Maybe we had an off day? The male host was funny but the female host was wayyyy too over-the-top and loud. Sometimes less is more, ya know? I don’t think it was the regular show either; it had a holiday theme to it and they sang Christmas carols, which was cute! We were glad we did it, but nothing we’d rush back to do again.

After our show, it was time to conquer the beast…

This is Mom’s favorite ride (tied with Haunted Mansion), so she insisted on a solo pic :)

I always have such mixed feelings about this ride. The first time I rode this ride, I was 8 years old and scared to DEATH! I had to be forced on the ride while crying by my mom! Of course, after I tried it, I loved it. Maybe this has tainted my view of it? I’m always a little bit nervous before this ride, and I end up having a good time. But, I always feel relieved when it’s over, LOL!

I always think it’s a good idea to put my hands up during the picture, then feel terrible afterwards when I block people’s faces! :( I never learn!

After Mom’s favorite, it was time to cash our second LL for Rock n Roller Coaster- AKA, my favorite (after Splash Mountain of course).

A classic! A few days before our trip, I heard “Walk this Way” on the radio on my way home from work. It was a sign!!

It was 1:55 PM when we exited the ride, so we dashed off to do one more thing: Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage! We hadn’t seen this show for a few years and wanted to watch it again. We arrived just a minute or two after it started and got pretty good seats on the right side of the theater.

When my friend Morgan and I saw this show in December of 2019, one of my main takeaways was how FANTASTIC the sign language interpreters were. Seriously, they were way more expressive and better actors than the people on stage! Sadly, no ASL interpreters were out today.

This show is always cute and a good way to take a breather from rides!

Today was the day of excellent timing! We had accomplished SO MUCH this morning: Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, TSMM, AS2, SDD, Muppet-Vision 3D, Frozen Sing-Along, TOT, RNRC, and Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage! Molly and Lori: 2. Genie +: 0. Would this last?

We had about 30 minutes before our lunch ADR at 3:00 PM, so we looked around in Mickey’s of Hollywood. Mom and I ended up getting the same pair of sweatpants :) I got pink ones, and she got grey ones! I love these sweatpants- they are sooo comfortable and the best for those work-from-home days!

I also spotted this cute Mary Blair pillow! I should have bought it- it matches my apartment perfectly!

Mom and I were STARVING at this point! If you saw our “favorites” list at the start of this TR, you’ll probably guess where lunch is today :)

Last edited:
I love love love the DHS holiday decorations. A couple of my most prized possessions are Christmas decorations from my grandparents, and they remind me of DHS. I would happily buy any replicas if they sold them. After a long stretch of that park being sort of lackluster for me, there is SO much fun stuff there now. Slinky Dog is my favorite, and I'm with your mom--I LOVED Mickey & Minnie's. This was our first time riding it, and I can't wait for the kids to ride it!

Ha--I told this story to someone else, but when my daughter was not quite 5, she and I rode Tower of Terror for the first time. My sister was with us and convinced her to ride it by saying it was "just an elevator ride." She did not have the same reaction to it as you, and I expect she'll be working that out with her therapist someday. :rotfl:

Love the sweatpants! I regret not getting the ones that match the jacket I bought. Hopefully they'll have them in June.

That Mary Blair pillow is so pretty!

I can't wait to see what you did with the rest of your day! You accomplished so much already! We were at Magic Kingdom and then Epcot that day.

I hope your mom was able to find good tea somewhere. :)

I love love love the DHS holiday decorations. A couple of my most prized possessions are Christmas decorations from my grandparents, and they remind me of DHS. I would happily buy any replicas if they sold them. After a long stretch of that park being sort of lackluster for me, there is SO much fun stuff there now. Slinky Dog is my favorite, and I'm with your mom--I LOVED Mickey & Minnie's. This was our first time riding it, and I can't wait for the kids to ride it!

Ha--I told this story to someone else, but when my daughter was not quite 5, she and I rode Tower of Terror for the first time. My sister was with us and convinced her to ride it by saying it was "just an elevator ride." She did not have the same reaction to it as you, and I expect she'll be working that out with her therapist someday. :rotfl:

Love the sweatpants! I regret not getting the ones that match the jacket I bought. Hopefully they'll have them in June.

I can't wait to see what you did with the rest of your day! You accomplished so much already! We were at Magic Kingdom and then Epcot that day.

Replying to this quick because I wanted to tell you that these sweatpants are on sale at ShopDisney as we speak!!! They were originally $50 but now they are $30 :) When I searched it on there to find the image for this TR, I was seriously considering buying another pair of the white ones because I love them so much!!! They run a little small- I am a large and my mom is a medium in these!

Replying to this quick because I wanted to tell you that these sweatpants are on sale at ShopDisney as we speak!!! They were originally $50 but now they are $30 :) When I searched it on there to find the image for this TR, I was seriously considering buying another pair of the white ones because I love them so much!!! They run a little small- I am a large and my mom is a medium in these!

Thank you so much!! I have a gift card burning a hole in my pocket. :)

OK, I know this movie is so outdated. But I have loved it since I was a kid! Mom likes it but not as much as me. We walked into the theater immediately, and this show is always a fun way to beat the heat :)
How can you pass up the Muppets???
While waiting in line to get our photos taken, I managed to get another LL for Tower of Terror at 12:30 PM! WOOHOO! I must have just caught an opening right when someone canceled! We looked in a few stores and were trying to think of ways to pass the time before our LLs. I suggested the Frozen Sing-Along, since it was something that we had never done before. We realized that the show started at 12:00- AKA 10 minutes from now! So it was a mad dash over to the theater!
I loved the Frozen Sing Along but it really depends on who the historians are. Not everyone is the same caliber..
This is Mom’s favorite ride (tied with Haunted Mansion), so she insisted on a solo pic :)
Love the look of happiness on your Mom's face!
We had about 30 minutes before our lunch ADR at 3:00 PM, so we looked around in Mickey’s of Hollywood. Mom and I ended up getting the same pair of sweatpants :) I got pink ones, and she got grey ones! I love these sweatpants- they are sooo comfortable and the best for those work-from-home days!
So cute and cozy looking!
I also spotted this cute Mary Blair pillow! I should have bought it- it matches my apartment perfectly!
Those pillows are adorable!
Mom and I were STARVING at this point! If you saw our “favorites” list at the start of this TR, you’ll probably guess where lunch is today :)
Nothing better than Sci Fi!!

I am reading along with your PTR and LOVING it!!! I am so so excited for you and the girls! You guys deserve a fun and long trip!
Thanks!!! I CAN NOT wait to go!

I think my mom has a permanent vendetta against Joffrey's, haha! We got a tea from them later in the week and she took one sip and proclaimed "I don't like it" :rolleyes:
Well, I guess it is known for coffee not tea, but how hard is it?

“You two will be the last in this group. Enjoy the show!”

C717253E-0E57-4082-BD81-2B96AB53CBA7.gif
Woo Hoo!

Well, it was ok :) I probably would have loved it as a child. The main reason I had wanted to do this so much was that I had heard amazing things about the two hosts and how funny they were. Maybe we had an off day? The male host was funny but the female host was wayyyy too over-the-top and loud. Sometimes less is more, ya know? I don’t think it was the regular show either; it had a holiday theme to it and they sang Christmas carols, which was cute! We were glad we did it, but nothing we’d rush back to do again.
Yeah, it's just ok. My sister in-law LOVES it, though... But I guess, that is what is good about diney, there is something for everyone.

I always have such mixed feelings about this ride. The first time I rode this ride, I was 8 years old and scared to DEATH! I had to be forced on the ride while crying by my mom! Of course, after I tried it, I loved it. Maybe this has tainted my view of it? I’m always a little bit nervous before this ride, and I end up having a good time. But, I always feel relieved when it’s over, LOL!
This will be Morgan the older she gets. I am honestly not sure what we are going to do with her on this trip. She hates this ride but also doesn't want to wait for us. Well, maybe she won't mind now that she is older.

A classic! A few days before our trip, I heard “Walk this Way” on the radio on my way home from work. It was a sign!!
Morgan and Gwen only know these songs from the ride....

I went to Goodwill around Christmastime in hopes that I could find some vintage stuff, but it was slim pickings!! I even tried to look online, and I couldn't find exactly what I wanted! I just want the poodles, reindeer, and candy cane girls, haha :)

Haha, love the ToT story! I feel like it is a traumatic ride for a lot of people :) When Jake and I were at our local theme park (6 Flags Great America) this summer, he convinced me to ride their ride called "The Giant Drop." :scared: it is one long 227-foot drop- It literally takes your breath away!

How can you pass up the Muppets???
I loved the Frozen Sing Along but it really depends on who the historians are. Not everyone is the same caliber..
Love the look of happiness on your Mom's face!
So cute and cozy looking!
Those pillows are adorable!
Nothing better than Sci Fi!!

I was so excited to eat at Sci-Fi TWICE this trip!!! I never get sick of it- it will always be my favorite restaurant in WDW :) My mom's face on ToT is me on RNRC- hahaha!

Thanks!!! I CAN NOT wait to go!

Well, I guess it is known for coffee not tea, but how hard is it?

Woo Hoo!

Yeah, it's just ok. My sister in-law LOVES it, though... But I guess, that is what is good about diney, there is something for everyone.

This will be Morgan the older she gets. I am honestly not sure what we are going to do with her on this trip. She hates this ride but also doesn't want to wait for us. Well, maybe she won't mind now that she is older.

Morgan and Gwen only know these songs from the ride....

Mickey and Minnie's is growing on me, but I love all of the "live tour guide rides" like Jungle Cruise, so I definitely miss GMR. When I was little, I wanted to be a tour guide on GMR when I grew up!

This will be a whole new experience with Morgan and Gwen being 2 years older!! My mom always says that Disney is more fun the older your kids get ;) She was so psyched when I turned 21 and we could have a drink together, haha!

Day 3, Part 3- November 15th, 2021

Where we last left off, it was nearing 3:00, and we were long overdue for a real meal! I had a lot of ADR ideas for this day. We had been thinking about trying Mama Melrose, Beaches and Cream, Trattoria Al Forno, the Hollywood Brown Derby, Coral Reef, and even Space 220 if we were lucky! However, when I was perusing the app one night at my mom’s house, a 3:00 ADR popped up for Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre! When I brought it up to my mom, she instantly smiled and told me to book it!

We’ve tried most of the restaurants in DHS, and Sci-Fi is the one we consistently return to :) This would actually be my first meal out of two at Sci-Fi this trip; I had also booked a lunch ADR here for Jake and I on our last day so he could see this awesome place too!

We ran into these goobers on the way!

I sent this picture to Jake. Fun fact- When Jake was a kid, he loved “A Goofy Movie” so much that he asked his parents if he could change his name to Max :) What a nerd!

We arrived at Sci-Fi on time, and were called back only 5 minutes after checking in!

As we walk inside, I’m always crossing my fingers that we get seated in a car. Luckily, that’s where we seated! We’ve only been seated at a table once, and that was when we did a walk-in lunch on our family trip way back in 2002.

Our waitress was very nice and extremely quick and efficient. We ordered our drinks- a plain Coke for Mom and a cherry Coke for me!

Mom was unsure about what to get, but after lots of convincing by the waitress, decided to try the “Feature Film Burger” (AKA, the specialty burger). It was actually a pork patty burger, with pork belly, cheddar cheese, rainbow cabbage slaw, and a mustard BBQ sauce. She was very pleased with her order and ate the whole thing!!

I ordered the Buffalo Chicken Salad!

If this is on the menu at a restaurant, chances are, I will order this. It was a solid salad! Like my mom, I ate the whole thing :) I think I have a high standard for buffalo chicken salads; when Jake and I were in Nashville, I tried a Hot Chicken Salad from Jason Aldean’s Kitchen. It ruined all other salads for me- that thing was the BOMB!

It was nice to watch the clips and chill while eating. We had a huge laugh when Mom was signing the receipt. The clip of “The Amazing Colossal Man” was on the screen, and that’s her favorite, so she tried to watch and sign at the same time. She ended up completely butchering her signature and it looked like a kindergartner had written it, LOL! Definitely a “you had to be there” moment- we had tears streaming down our face from laughing so much!

Despite getting some caffeine in me, I was exhausted from our busy morning! Mom and I decided to head back to the resort after lunch and take a much-needed rest before our late night.

We were out of DHS by 4:00 and back at BWV by 4:20 PM! I love the walk back to the Boardwalk, it’s so calm and leisurely.

I sent this picture to Jake and asked if we should play, haha! Jake loves tennis and played both doubles and singles in high school. I, however, have absolutely no athletic ability whatsoever. So, needless to say, we never utilized this perk :)

Upon return to the room, we sat out on the balcony for a few minutes to enjoy the view. I also used this time to make a LL reservation for Soarin’ at 7:30 PM. But, I was in desperate need of some shut-eye. This is what it looked like before my nap…

And this is what it looked like after :)

Both Mom and I napped for almost two hours! I actually had to wake my mom up at 6:15 because I was worried she would sleep the whole night! It was sooo dark in the room so that didn’t help :) Despite having two hours of sleep, I woke up still feeling groggy and tired. I had chosen to wear a new pair of sandals today, which was silly because we did the most walking this day out of the whole trip! So, my feet were hurting and I almost didn’t want to go back to Epcot (blasphemous)!

But, I pushed through of course :) We definitely wanted to experience the evening EMH since they were only available to Deluxe resort guests!

The weather had cooled off substantially since it was now dark, so we layered up with sweatshirts and jackets. We were out of the room by 6:45 and walking into Epcot at 7:00 PM!

Once we got through the International Gateway, we turned left with a clear destination in mind- Mexico! We had explored this pavillon briefly on day one, but we wanted to ride the Gran Fiesta Tour!

I had no idea this ride was even here until maybe 5 years ago?? But now it’s a must-ride every trip :) It never has a line and it’s so silly! I love the San Angel Inn restaurant as well and have eaten here a few times in the past two years.

My mom was thinking about getting a margarita from La Cava Del Tequila, but as always, the line was insane! So we headed back towards Future World for our Soarin LL.

On our way over to Soarin’, Mom almost got rammed into by an electric scooter. It literally missed her foot by an inch. The driver was super apologetic, but it could have been really bad news if it would have hit her. Like, lacerated-achilles-level bad news.

I love getting photos of this area!

We were able to ride Soarin’ with our LL and Living with the Land on standby in no time! We could tell that the crowds were already clearing up in anticipation for the EMH tonight.

Had to get a picture of Patrick for Jake, he loves him :)

I was having a STRONG craving for something sweet!! So, we headed out to the snack carts over by Figment. Mom got an iced tea and I got a blue raspberry slushie!

This hit the spot! I always crave slushies in Disney but don’t really get them much at home anymore! Mom took a work call and we sat and enjoyed our treats. It was a very calm night and it was nice to people-watch.

We had a few more rides to get to before ending our marathon day with EMH!!

I did the same thing to my then just turned 3 year old. He was tall and loved the drop on Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain. Yeah. TOT did not go over so well. Definitely was not past bribing with candy when he was younger to get him on big rides.

The male is always awesome. The females are hit or miss.

Your mom is braver than I am. ToT legitimately scares me.

We’ve tried most of the restaurants in DHS, and Sci-Fi is the one we consistently return to :) This would actually be my first meal out of two at Sci-Fi this trip; I had also booked a lunch ADR here for Jake and I on our last day so he could see this awesome place too!
I need to give Sci-Fi another try. I wasn't that impressed the one time we went.

This hit the spot! I always crave slushies in Disney but don’t really get them much at home anymore! Mom took a work call and we sat and enjoyed our treats. It was a very calm night and it was nice to people-watch.
I crave a Disney frozen lemonade all the time.

I went to Goodwill around Christmastime in hopes that I could find some vintage stuff, but it was slim pickings!! I even tried to look online, and I couldn't find exactly what I wanted! I just want the poodles, reindeer, and candy cane girls, haha :)

Haha, love the ToT story! I feel like it is a traumatic ride for a lot of people :) When Jake and I were at our local theme park (6 Flags Great America) this summer, he convinced me to ride their ride called "The Giant Drop." :scared: it is one long 227-foot drop- It literally takes your breath away!

Checking Goodwill was so smart! It's hard to know exactly what to search for online. Disney doesn't know what they're missing out on by not selling those replicas.

227 feet?! :crazy2: Did you like it? I'd probably enjoy myself I could actually get myself on the ride... Sounds like Jake was probably up for anything at WDW!

We were also at Epcot that evening! Also for EMH. I'm looking forward to reading about what you did with the rest of your evening. :) One of my favorite parts of this most recent trip was having lots of time to sit with a drink/snack and people watch.

I did the same thing to my then just turned 3 year old. He was tall and loved the drop on Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain. Yeah. TOT did not go over so well. Definitely was not past bribing with candy when he was younger to get him on big rides.

It's so hard when you're sure they're going to love something and they don't even want to try. We encourage our kids to try again on another trip if they don't like something, because you never know! We had a hard time getting our youngest on Slinky Dog the first time, and now it's a must-ride.

Sounds like it was a fun evening at Epcot. You two had a busy Disney day! Definitely smart to grab that two hour nap in between parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter