How can this year possibly get better? LET'S GO TO WDW!!- A 10-Day November 2021 TR- Updated 9/26/23!

"I think a day visit to Aulani is perfect- it’s a little too remote for a long stay and we can still use all amenities besides the pools as non-guests. I think spending a day on the lagoon with plenty of Mickey shaved ice/Mickey ice cream bars will be perfect ;)"

I do want to let you know that you can enjoy the lagoon at Aulani (beach chairs down at the lagoon are for resort guests, shop at the two stores and can dine only at Ulu Cafe, Mama's Snack Stop, Papalua Shave Ice stand, Little Opihi's Beachside Kiosk and Wailana pool bar. Makahiki Restaurant and the two lounges (Olelo Room and Off The Hook) are for resort guests only until September 1st. All other amenities are for resort guests only.

Hi Molly,

Just checking in on one of my few and far between visits to the DIS. I think you're on your way to Hawaii now or very soon! Have so much fun and I'll see you on Insty!

Real Life Update- Wedding and Honeymoon!!!

Hello everyone! I’m fully aware that I’m (maybe unnecessarily) resurrecting a TR that I last wrote in a year ago :) But, I thought it would be fitting to blog about! The last time you saw us, we were newly engaged at Aulani…

But now…

WE’RE MARRIED!!

Jake and I got married in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on September 22, 2023. It was an absolute dream. I had dealt with a fair amount of stress and anxiety during the planning process, but on the actual day, I felt this amazing sense of calm and serenity. The day could not have gone more perfect.

Getting ready…

My amazing mom!

Our first look :)

Our awesome bridal party! They kept us sane that entire day! You may recognize our flower girl and ring bearer Evie and Ollie...not so little anymore!!! AND Haley and Ryan have another little one on the way, due in February! :)

MY HANDSOME HUSBAND!!!!!

We didn’t have an outright Disney-themed wedding, but we really tried to reflect the “fairytale” feeling and we had some subtle Disney touches.

Our venue was at this awesome multi-level space in our hometown of Milwaukee. We had our ceremony in their upstairs area. It had lots of natural light and gave off very regal vibes! While people were entering and being seated, we played Disney classics performed by Midnite String Quartet. Then, Jake and the wedding party processed to an instrumental version of "Can You Feel the Love Tonight." :)

Finally married!

Then, while they flipped the upstairs space for dinner and dancing, guests got to enjoy cocktail hour in their AWESOME speakeasy downstairs! This gave me very “Disney” vibes with it’s cool, vintage theming and secret rooms.

This space was also open all night if people wanted to take a break or hang out in a more intimate environment!

We focused on soft blues and pinks for florals and decor for a “dreamy” look. We were absolutely floored at how they were able to flip the upstairs space!!

Had to have a Cinderella and Prince Charming cake topper 🙂

Our first dance as husband and wife :)

Had to share this funny pic from the end of the night… clearly, taking 3 tequila shots in a row wasn’t the smartest idea… #overserved.

Overall, it was the perfect weekend. We stayed at the historic Pfister hotel in Milwaukee, and celebrated the next day with a very classy dinner of Pizza Hut and leftover wedding cake, haha!

And the great news is, the celebration isn’t over yet!!!!!! We head off for our two-week Hawaii honeymoon on Saturday 9/30 (IN 5 DAYS)!!! We are SO excited and over the moon to be back. We are spending the first 4 nights at Aulani, the next 4 nights at 1Hotel Hanalei Bay in Kauai, and the last 6 nights at the Fairmont Orchid on the Big Island!!

I’m hoping to share another Aulani TR once we are back. We’re going to need something to fight the post-honeymoon depression!!

]

So excited to celebrate our new O’hana :)

Last edited:

Congratulations 🍾
Love ❤️ love ❤️ the pictures! It looks like an amazing day!
Miss you 😘
Have a wonderful honeymoon
I’m so happy for you two!

Oh my goodness what a stunning wedding! You look beautiful, I LOVE the lace on your dress. And the colors and special touches were exactly what you said, REGAL!

Congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon! Looking forward to hearing about it all!

Congratulations to you both!! You made such a beautiful bride and looks like it was an amazing day! :love:

Hi Molly! I remember you from the EPIC trip and also saw you pop up on a Facebook post from Su-Lynn for your bachelorette bash. Congratulations to you both - it looked like a beautiful wedding!

(Also, I have to add that I get the biggest kick out of your DIS name - my oldest is named Molly and I still call her Molly-Dolly.) :goodvibes

Congratulations 🍾
Love ❤️ love ❤️ the pictures! It looks like an amazing day!
Miss you 😘
Have a wonderful honeymoon
I’m so happy for you two!
Thank you!!!!! :) Miss you so much Caroline! I'm hoping our trips overlap soon so we can do Disney again together!!!
Oh my goodness what a stunning wedding! You look beautiful, I LOVE the lace on your dress. And the colors and special touches were exactly what you said, REGAL!

Congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon! Looking forward to hearing about it all!
Thank you so so much!! :)
Congratulations to you both!! You made such a beautiful bride and looks like it was an amazing day! :love:
Thank you Kelly!! :) Hope you are doing well and having fun on your trip!!!
Hi Molly! I remember you from the EPIC trip and also saw you pop up on a Facebook post from Su-Lynn for your bachelorette bash. Congratulations to you both - it looked like a beautiful wedding!

(Also, I have to add that I get the biggest kick out of your DIS name - my oldest is named Molly and I still call her Molly-Dolly.) :goodvibes
OMG, I miss that EPIC trip sooo much! One of my favorite Disney trips ever!! So glad you followed along and thank you so much! Love that your daughter is named Molly- it's a great name :)
Congrats again!!! All your photos from the honeymoon seem amazing!

Thank you so much Ariella! Hope you and the girlies (and Andy) are doing well!!!

Thank you for sharing your fairytale wedding .
So pretty and perfect .
Best Wishes for forever and ever5EE61257-34A8-4365-A0DC-3983720D1CD8.jpeg

Congratulations! Your pictures are beautiful! Have a wonderful time on your honeymoon!
I am actually headed to your neck of the woods in a few days for my daughter-in-law's baby shower! We were there last November for their wedding and most of the local people all stayed at the Pfister!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter