How can I make 2 dining reservations for the same restaurant & time?

BLTtinkerbell

DIS Veteran
I am willing to split my party up & found space, but after I booked the first reservation, it wouldn’t let me add the second. It says there is a conflict 😞 Is there a way to book two tables at the same restaurant for the same time? Thanks for any help

Yes, you just have to use two different MDE accounts. So book one reservation under your account and sign into someone else's MDE account in your party to make the other reservation. I found it easiest to do this using two different browser windows on my laptop. Good luck!

This time you'll probably need to follow jetgirl86's suggestion above, but if you need to make more split ADRs, set someone other than yourself (who will be a member of the dining party) as the person managing the first reservation, then it will let you make the second reservation and set yourself as the person in charge of that ADR.

As CarolynFH mentioned, you can book assign others as the owners of a reservation (if making ADRs online, not on MDE app) which would allow you to continue to make a reservation with yourself as an owner.

In order to do the above there are a few small pre-steps, if others in your traveling party have a Disney account, link them to your travel plans in MDE first, that way they are available in the drop down list and they can manage the reservation through the app/MDE without the need to call Disney. If you have entered your travel party in your MDE, instead of linking, the owner you select will need to call Disney Dining to make any changes/cancellations.

One other tip, you can also make ADR at many restaurants in DS by calling the restaurant directly or booking through open table. This is how our party of 11 was able to reserve a table for mid-June in March.

Hope this helps and that you all have a great trip!

I am willing to split my party up & found space, but after I booked the first reservation, it wouldn’t let me add the second. It says there is a conflict 😞 Is there a way to book two tables at the same restaurant for the same time? Thanks for any help
You can call or use 2 different MDE accounts.

As CarolynFH mentioned, you can book assign others as the owners of a reservation (if making ADRs online, not on MDE app) which would allow you to continue to make a reservation with yourself as an owner.

In order to do the above there are a few small pre-steps, if others in your traveling party have a Disney account, link them to your travel plans in MDE first, that way they are available in the drop down list and they can manage the reservation through the app/MDE without the need to call Disney. If you have entered your travel party in your MDE, instead of linking, the owner you select will need to call Disney Dining to make any changes/cancellations.

One other tip, you can also make ADR at many restaurants in DS by calling the restaurant directly or booking through open table. This is how our party of 11 was able to reserve a table for mid-June in March.

So can 2 different emails be linked to the reservations and still book 2 different reservations at the same restaurant? It won't see a conflict?

So can 2 different emails be linked to the reservations and still book 2 different reservations at the same restaurant? It won't see a conflict?
If two different people are listed as managing the two ADRs, the system doesn’t see a conflict, even if the same MDE account was used to book the ADRs. It’s only if you try to have the same person manage both that there’s a problem, since the system thinks you’re telling it that one person will be in both groups.

Dumb question, but where is the drop down menu to change who manages the reservation? I don’t see that option online.

Dumb question, but where is the drop down menu to change who manages the reservation? I don’t see that option online.
After clicking the time I want, I’m taken to a page titled “Who will manage the reservation?” It shows my MDE avatar and a box with my name in it. At the right end of that box is an arrow, and clicking that arrow brings up a list of everyone in my F&F list who is age 18+, allowing me to select one of them to manage the reservation.

After clicking the time I want, I’m taken to a page titled “Who will manage the reservation?” It shows my MDE avatar and a box with my name in it. At the right end of that box is an arrow, and clicking that arrow brings up a list of everyone in my F&F list who is age 18+, allowing me to select one of them to manage the reservation.
thanks, finally found it but for some reason the website doesn’t want to recognize we have hotel reservations so the only way I could make dining reservations this morning was through the app! Not happy as I really needed to split into two groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter