How can I give you a Florida quiz...i've never been!!! 3-17th July 2010

Hey sweet girl!!! I can't wait to hear how your trip went! :)

Good, because I want to see how your trip went too! :)

I really want to start, but I also want to get caught up on all the other trip reports I had been following, all of a sudden i'm 30-40 pages behind on every one! but have started uploading the photos and hopefully will start soon. Although I'm a little bit nervous about starting i'm excited in equal measures:scared1:!

Hey sweet girl!!! I can't wait to hear how your trip went! :)

Thanks Heather, just getting caught up with all the pre trip reports I'd been following before I left...but as soon as I get back on track I'm ready to roll, just hope I can keep it interesting! Sometimes the heat/rain/fun/crowds/strawberry daquiri's made me forget to take as many photos as I'd intended!:rotfl:

Thanks Heather, just getting caught up with all the pre trip reports I'd been following before I left...but as soon as I get back on track I'm ready to roll, just hope I can keep it interesting! Sometimes the heat/rain/fun/crowds/strawberry daquiri's made me forget to take as many photos as I'd intended!:rotfl:

LOL!! That must have been some strawberry daquiri!!! LOL!!!

You know I will be here waiting until you start! :goodvibes

Sorry to hear about your exams :hug:

Looking forward to reading your TR :goodvibes

Sorry to hear about your exams :hug:

Looking forward to reading your TR :goodvibes

Thanks Steph!!! Reading all the other great trip reports and sort of reliving some of the memories through other people's photos has definitely got me motivated to get my act in gear and start!:)

Your back? :yay:

Yes back and ready to rock and roll!:rotfl: been enjoying catching up on all the trip reports I had been following!

saw on your blog that you have already had your trip? should I read about it on your blog or are you going to start a report on the Dis...you know how much I loved your previous ones!:goodvibes

Ladies and gentlemen...ok actually just ladies for now!:laughing: I have started my real life trip report as opposed to the mental one I've been intending to do for the last 3+months!

The link is in my signature! bit scared but really wanted to record my memories before they drifted away altogether!:eek:

Yes back and ready to rock and roll!:rotfl: been enjoying catching up on all the trip reports I had been following!

saw on your blog that you have already had your trip? should I read about it on your blog or are you going to start a report on the Dis...you know how much I loved your previous ones!:goodvibes

I'll pop over to your TR, but you can read mine on my blog. I don't come over on the disboards that much anymore...:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter