How can I give you a Florida quiz...i've never been!!! 3-17th July 2010

I missed so much! I'm sorry!!

I even missed the big send off dangit!

I hope you are having the time of your life! Can't wait to hear all about it!

I haven't been on disboards in literally a hundred years...I failed a few exams, had repeats and realised I had to make a much bigger effort in my studies which meant zero dis time!!!

But my exams are over and although I feel like a total newcomer again, I would like to start my (best holiday ever) trip report in the next few weeks...so apologies for my horribly long absence and dis-behaviour!:headache:

Awww, I'm sorry you failed your exams, but I'm glad you had a good time on your trip! I'm still around (obviously :)) whenever you get around to your TR :hug:

Hi!

So sorry to hear about your exams.. I've failed some too, it's a horrible feeling :sad2: - but glad you've been able to retake & get on with them :thumbsup2

Would love to hear how your July trip to Florida was!

Emma princess: x

Awww, I'm sorry you failed your exams, but I'm glad you had a good time on your trip! I'm still around (obviously :)) whenever you get around to your TR :hug:

that's ok. I'm still working on my August trip report and I'm going back in 38 days so I better get a move on. I don't even have school or work! I haven't even put my trip report on the DIS. Its still being typed on Word.

I didn't think it would be this hard to know what to write. I guess next time, I'll have to do the report day by day, online. I'm glad we'll have internet on this coming trip because we'll be staying DVC and won't have to pay $10 per day for internet.:surfweb:

Hey Cathy! So glad to hear from you! Sorry about your exams but it sounds like you're back on track!

I can't WAIT to hear about your July trip. Too bad we didn't get to meet up at all....maybe next time!

:)
I hate packing! I always feel like I'm going to forget something! :laughing:

Definitely! I wouldn't mind doing a split stay- spending a couple of days on property at Universal and then hopping over to Disney for a week! :)

That's why I have a very detailed Disney packing list. I have one for winter months and one for summer. I have been continuously updating this packing list for 10 years, so its been thorough. I tell myself that if I go over the list, item by item (page by page)... I cannot forget anything important. And Florida isn't the Amazon.... they have the same stores we do. :cool2:

Safe travels!! Have a great holiday!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

hope you have an amazing holiday!!!

Hope to read your TR when you get back!

Have a fantastic time! I can't believe it is time!

Enjoy your vacation! :)

Have a fabulous vacation! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Have an amazing vacation! Can't wait to hear about it! :)

Have a wonderful trip!! Can't wait to hear about everything!!

Have a great trip girl, I can't wait to hear all about it!!! ENJOY!

Have a great time, can't wait to hear all about it :goodvibes

I missed so much! I'm sorry!!

I even missed the big send off dangit!

I hope you are having the time of your life! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Just found this and read through it! Hope you post a report when you get back :cool1: Have fun!!

Thank you for all the kind wishes prior to our departure!!! feels like years ago now!:scared1:

Hey girl!!!
Just checking in with you!!!!! :)

Just checkin in to say hi, girl :)

I've been away so long! but I knew if I even came on and read one trip report or even thought about mine my willpower would disappear and it would be see ya later revision!

Thanks, now I've got some more free time, I really want to record my trip and share the magic we had!

Are you going to do a TR from your July trip?!

Yes!!! just want to try and get caught up on some of the trip reports I had been following first...but hopefully this weekend will be a start! I'll be over to yours asap!can't wait to read how it went:goodvibes

Hi!

So sorry to hear about your exams.. I've failed some too, it's a horrible feeling :sad2: - but glad you've been able to retake & get on with them :thumbsup2

Would love to hear how your July trip to Florida was!

Thanks emma, sorry to hear about your exams too, failing is so horrible and looks like I might be facing even more repeats...boo! but pretty determined to get through them!

I am intending to start my trip report this weekend!:)

that's ok. I'm still working on my August trip report and I'm going back in 38 days so I better get a move on. I don't even have school or work! I haven't even put my trip report on the DIS. Its still being typed on Word.

I didn't think it would be this hard to know what to write. I guess next time, I'll have to do the report day by day, online. I'm glad we'll have internet on this coming trip because we'll be staying DVC and won't have to pay $10 per day for internet.:surfweb:

I'm not sure mine will be a very detailed trip report as I neglected to take any notes! but hopefully the photos will jog my memory! I'll be looking forward to reading through your trip report!

Hey Cathy! So glad to hear from you! Sorry about your exams but it sounds like you're back on track!

I can't WAIT to hear about your July trip. Too bad we didn't get to meet up at all....maybe next time!

Hi Nikki thanks, won't hear now til 24 November but trying not to think about it...I was looking out for you on our MK day (worst weather of our holiday!) but with all the mac's on and dashing from place to place to avoid puddles etc ...i'll prob be caught up on your trip report before I start mine and might even find you were elsewhere on that wet day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter