How can I get one of those timeshare/special cheap hotel deals?

princesspumpkin

DIS Veteran
I know that peole get offers over the phone or via the mail, but if I don't get one, how can I take advantage of those cheap hotel stays in exchange for a timeshare tour? I don't know anyone who will give me one of those "buddy" weekend packages. Is there a way that you can contact the resort directly to request one of those deals? If so, which one would be the most harmless sales presentation :flower: ? Thanks

I would recommend going to www.skyauction.com and bid on one of those timeshares instead. That way you don't have to do the timeshare tour to get the great deals.

Unless, of course, you are looking for a timeshare to purchase.

Maggie

many times if you call the resort directly and ask to speak to someone in sales they will fall all over themselves to give you a great deal. We are staying at the marriott grande vista next week and I think if you go directly to their website you can get the phone number good luck!

hey MKCP5!! We plan on staying at the Grand Vista in late April---can you let us know what you think of it when you get back?? thanks!!

will do!! We have friends who own here and they have stayed at many of the marriott properties. She says this is far and away her favorite, so we can't wait to check it out!! :cool1:

redweek.com or our very own rent/trade board here at the DIS. Good luck

go to

www.tug2.net

click on left side on the page close to the bottom under promotions

owner referral - you don't have to be a member to use this site.

Hilton Grand Vacations at Sea World

http://www.hiltongrandvacations.com/visit/qualify_orlando249.html

What You'll Get:

An incredible family vacation at an incredible savings! 4 days and 3 nights accommodations in Orlando, Florida plus your choice of either 2 one day adult tickets to a WALT DISNEY WORLD® Theme Park of your choice, Universal Studios®, Islands of Adventure(SM), or SeaWorld® Adventure Park - all from only $249. This vacation package has a retail value of up to $643. You save up to $394.

HHonors members receive an additional $50 off the package price.
Where You'll Stay:
Your Orlando vacation includes 3 night accommodations at either our beautiful Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Sea World International Center resort or at one of several premier area hotels centrally located to all of the Orlando magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter