How busy is POR food court at breakfast?

Cinderumbrella

DIS Veteran
We have never eaten breakfast at the POR food court before and probably will a couple of times this trip.

We are going the week after Thanksgiving and would probably be there b/w 8:30-9AM

Thanks!

From what I recall it wasn't bad at all. The dining area is huge and they have such a good system down with getting your food and paying for it. I don't remember having any long waits.

We found it to be kind of busy but not too bad, but then again we are always up and at them by 7 am..

We went in October and it was fairly busy. We went to Boatwright's for 3 of the 7 mornings we were there. Boatwright's only cost a few dollars more than the foodcourt and took about the same amount of time and we got much better food.

No too bad, as long as you split up and get what you want and meet at the register. I would say it took us 4-5 minutes, and there was always plenty of seating.

We did not care for the hassle of the food court. We were a party of 6, dd1, dd6,dd10,dd12, dh and myself. Everyone wanted something different and we waited in line forever. We decided to do Boatwrights for breakfast and found it to be a nice way to start the day. We ate there 3 of our six days and would do it again if we stayed at POR.

Thanks everyone! We ate at Boatwrights once last year too and enjoyed it but are planning on eating in the food court to use up some or CS meals from the Dining Plan. I guess if it looks too crowded we will just skip it and eat at the parks!

We didn't wait too long for breakfast at POR food court, either. There were plenty of meal plan choices, including snack ones at the bakery window, and there IS a lot of seating. I agree with the others that you should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!