How big is your Disney entourage?

How big is your Disney entourage?

• Total voters
Just 3. I think going with more than 4 would be a complete nightmare. How can you accommodate everyone's needs? Everyone has a different style and trying to adapt to the group doesn't seem like much of a vacation to me.

Tinkerbell for me. Sometimes I'm solo, sometimes my son is with me. A few times my son's girlfriend or wife has been with us. Once, hubby was with my son and I. Way back in the old days, a few times it was my Mama with my son and I and once, my brother and Mama were with my son and I. Never been with more than 4 and most often with 2 or solo.

2-6.
Love having time with grandkids at Disney but enjoy the freedom and relaxing pace with just the two of us as well.

I said 4, but the more I think about it... of our most recent and forthcoming trips, we’ve had 4-6. Our next trip is the 4 of uswith my MIL, so we’ll definitely need the extra space of a 2 bedroom.

Usually it is 1 or 2. I do a bit of solo travels and sometimes go with my husband or a friend.

When my kids were younger it was 5 or 6. My mom went with us as did the babysitter. The babysitter was the worst trip I have EVER taken.

My last family trip had 23 people. Thankfully we only met once a day for a meal. I am now in the early planning stage of our next big trip. If I have added everyone correctly it will be about 20+ people. Everyone wants to join in for my great grandson's 1st trip to Disney. I have a couple years to get ready as he is only 2 months old and we want to wait til he is almost 3. Everyone will be on their own for meals. NEVER again am I planning ADR's for that many people.

Varies from 4-10. It’s often 6, but is likely to start dropping as my parents are getting old (used to go with us for the whole trip, now just a day or two), and our oldest is set to launch (I don’t know how many more trips he’ll be accompanying on.)

We did a trip with extended family... NEVER again. Now only my husband and children may vacation with me 😂

The biggest group I've ever been with is 10. Even with that size I wasn't loving it. We just planned one meal a day to meet up. That really worked out for us instead of trying to wrangle 10 people all day.
There are company advantages but also challenges associated with visiting in a bigger group....

Normally it's me, my husband, and our two kids. This summer we're going with my sister, brother-in-law, and our mom. I'm not looking forward to making ADRs for 7.

At least 4, often 6 and likely to have more. I am the travel spark, the whipper upper, the coordinator.

Just my family of 4 right now. I'm sure at some point that will expand to include significant others and, eventually, spouses and grandkids (I hope so anyways!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter