How bad are the HHN (Orlando) cocktails?

SpaceCommander

Dodged the tag fairy
I've been told they're 99% juice and 1% alcohol (waste of money). I'll probably buy one just for the souvenir cup.

Is Finnegan's (bar inside park) any better?

Off-Topic: I can't believe I've had this account for 13 years LOL!

schumigirl

It's a bit of a roodie doodie word for lady parts
We didn’t even buy the traditional HHN cocktail this trip.

I tasted a friends one night this year before he trashed it, and it was super sweet with no alcohol taste whatsoever. Didn’t blame him for throwing it away.

Finnegans or Chez Alcatraz are excellent choices for drinks.

• SpaceCommander

Dodged the tag fairy
    We didn’t even buy the traditional HHN cocktail this trip.

I tasted a friends one night this year before he trashed it, and it was super sweet with no alcohol taste whatsoever. Didn’t blame him for throwing it away.

Finnegans or Chez Alcatraz are excellent choices for drinks.
    Is there any way to figure out which cups they're giving out? I want the Killer Klowns cup but if they're giving out another I'm avoiding it altogether.

tony67

DIS Veteran
    You can request the specific one if available - they had not released the Killer Klowns one when I was there but you had your choice on the other three

I assume Killer Klowns is now available

SpaceCommander

Dodged the tag fairy
    You can request the specific one if available - they had not released the Killer Klowns one when I was there but you had your choice on the other three

I assume Killer Klowns is now available
    Ohhh so they released them one by one and now they have them all? Awesome :)

• agavegirl1

DIS Veteran
    Back to the alcohol question...I have seen a number of reviews on forums I am a member of. I will not be ordering one of these. They sound quite sweet and icky. I will grab a beer or wine.

Chumpieboy

Mouseketeer
    Back to the alcohol question...I have seen a number of reviews on forums I am a member of. I will not be ordering one of these. They sound quite sweet and icky. I will grab a beer or wine.
    Can't go wrong with that. It's not like Universal can water down an unopened can of beer.

soniam

Wooden leg named Smith...
    Some of the good bars will make the HHN cocktails from scratch. Moe's is another one of the good bars, in addition to Finnegan's, which gets long lines, and Chez Alcatraz. Most of the pop-up bars/stands have them pre-mixed. I did it once to get the cup; however, I think you can get any cocktail in the souvenir cup for extra. The tequila HHN cocktail wasn't bad. It wasn't as sweet or watered down; however, that could have been timing or a fluke.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS