How are your getting kids sail free & day?

staffieri

DIS Veteran
How are people getting kids sail free on a 7 day cruise? I have not got any info on it. What are the dates is is being offered? If you have gone through a travel agent in the past are you getting the offer? Is it just FL residents? Where is this offer? Infor PLEASE!!!!!

How are people getting kids sail free on a 7 day cruise? I have not got any info on it. What are the dates is is being offered? If you have gone through a travel agent in the past are you getting the offer? Is it just FL residents? Where is this offer? Infor PLEASE!!!!!

The only way you can take advantage of this is if DCl happens to send you a Pin code to use. There is no rhyme or reason to who gets them. It seems to be random. You could get one via email or regular mail.

Unfortunately, they are non transferrable so you can't use a pin code sent to someone else and they won't give you one if you call. Luck of the draw.

MJ

I got my code about 3-4 weeks ago. I only join these boards after booking the cruise. It is our first cruise and we are not DVC members. As I said before, I almost deleted the e-mail. I hope you get one.;)

Wish got one. We have booked with a travel agent before and I don't remember ever seeing things through the e-mail. Well, best of luck. Does anyone know the exact offer? When can you sail?

The code covers 11/7/09 - 4/3/10 but not all weeks are available. I called again today and the 3/13 day that I want is not available. All other weeks in March were. We are happy to get the pin code but it was already booked and not available before we got it.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter