How are the single rider lines?

auntyjenn

Dreaming of Disney
I've heard that in Tokyo Disney the single rider lines save you a lot of time, is that true?

Thanks!

Yes, single rider lines can be extremely short but there are only a few.

Indiana Jones and Raging Spirits in Disneysea

and Splash Mountain in Disneyland.

These are the ones that I know of.

Just a note: the single rider line at Raging Spirits can take a very long time. As people do tend to pair up for this ride, it's hard to get groups that will have space for a single rider. (And depending on your operator, they may ask groups if they mind having a single rider join them, and they don't always want to.) I've waited 40 minutes in the single rider line for that one, and honestly I don't think it's worth it.

Indy, meanwhile, is the best single rider line around. Usually can walk through the queue and ride in under ten minutes.

I don't think I've ever waited more than 5 minutes for Splash Mountain by using single rider. I don't speak Japanese but you can just walk up to the CM at the front and say "single rider" and they will point you in the right direction.

Single rider for Indiana Jones and Splash are like walk-on. They only sometimes have single rider for RS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!