How are the credits listed on your DP? Just credits or adult and child credits?

sweetp267

Mouseketeer
Here's my question. I know that when you have a TS meal, the server will know that your child has to order off the kids menu to get credit on the DP. If you don't and order an adult entree you would have to pay for it. What I would like to know is what if you go to a CS restaurant and order 3 regular meals when you know you have 2 adults and 1 child, will the credits just be deducted for 3 meals or will it separate the adult and kids credits. I mean, how many times does just one person go up and order while the rest find a seat? The cashier just sees you and not you, your wife and kid. What is stopping you from getting a full size item for you 8 year old instead of a kids menu item?

Any thoughts?

Thank you

Sorry folks. Just browsed down a little more and pretty much found my answer. If anyone wants to post go right ahead, but I pretty much found what I was looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter