How are gasoline prices in your neck of the woods.

I saw $2.09 yesterday in Omaha. Crazy! I did not ever think gas prices would get that low again. We do most of our shopping through Baker's (Kroger) for fuel points and it's so weird to see it get below $2!

I read about 2$ gas on cnn but not sure I believed it until seeing this thread!

I paid 2.45/cash price on Friday in Massachusetts and i was thrilled to fill up from empty on 40$!!!

I read about 2$ gas on cnn but not sure I believed it until seeing this thread!

I paid 2.45/cash price on Friday in Massachusetts and i was thrilled to fill up from empty on 40$!!!

Yeah, we're at $1.94 at our local Costco in Richmond, VA but I was in Arlington, VA last week and gas was $0.50/gallon higher (only 90 miles away). Taxes make a huge difference.

2.44 in maryland. My county runs higher than the rest of the state due to taxes. Sigh. DH fills up near his work and pays less

Early last week we were at $2.21, but I used points on my Kroger card and got it for $1.61! I filled up my car from empty for less than $30!

Where? at least tell us what state.

The $1.75 at Sams is in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I'm not sure if it is just our Sams. Costco just opened their first store here and they are having a bit of a gas price war. :thumbsup2

$1.99 for me, finally. Filled up for $19.71 & I was on "E" :cool1:

Filled up in Krakow, MO :)

$1.83 this evening. Saw that price at a number of stations.

As I drove through town this morning, I saw $2.17.

A couple nights ago, I paid .82 per gallon thanks to Winn Dixie Fuel Perks. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter