How about a 'WISH Family' Photo Album!

WOW.....if I wasn't already motivated to lose this weight I am now after seeing all of the amazing transformations!!! Congrats to everyone!!

So here I am...my name is Kristy and I'm 27 yrs old. My husband Derek and I have been married close to one year. We both realized recently that we need to make a life style change not only for our self image but for our health. He's battling high cholesterol and if I'm not careful I'll end up diabetic like my mom. So on my birthday I joined WW's and he's doing the program with me. I'm 5'2" and he's 5'10". In this picture I weighed 250..and then gained 10 more since then. He was at about 280 then. Due to the flu and mono he's managed to lose 24 pounds since Feb and over the past two weeks I have lost the extra 10 I put on since the wedding.....now it's time to get going and move onward and downward.

fbdc91b6.jpg

Hopefully I'll be posting update pictures soon..

OK...thanks to Dan Murphy's instructions, I'm finally able to post my pictures here. Gosh, I feel so stupid and I work with computers every day!

Anyway, here is me and DH last weekend. I lost 50 lbs before this photo. I need to lose at least 10-15 more. If I can find some of my "fat" pictures, I'll scan them and post some before & afters.

f8da2d24.jpg

57793P1010090WDW1.jpg

Hmmm, I seem to have lost my other photo. Anyway, this is me at the 2004 MNSSHP.

I'm 5'4". As of today, I weigh 142 (up four lbs from the first time I posted). At my heaviest, I weighed 166-172. My thinnest was 120-123. I'm looking to stay around 128-130. I constantly struggle with my relationship with food. My real goal is to be FIT BY 40 (in 2006).

I'm so happy I found the DIS/WISH boards!

Okay, I know this is not the most flattering photo but I usually don'y let anyone take pictures of my whole body, just my face. Anyway this was taken last Sept and I was at 220lbs. I am now 15lbs. heavier.

f81facd0.jpg

Hi All,

I guess I will post - know I haven't been around much. Life is crazy!

1year.jpg

Me after losing about 135 lbs. via gastric bypass- this is my 1 year comparison.

My niece Haley, one of the reasons this year has been so crazy (in a good way!) Looks like she's going to be with me for a long, long time!
HaleyHatAndPinata.jpg

I look forward to posting my before and after pictures and enjoy reading about everyone else's accomplishments.

southwingz2/Lisa - I don't know if you still read these threads since it doesn't look like you've posted on here for a year, but really enjoyed your story and LOVED your after picture. You are about the same age, height and before weight as me and I can totally relate. It gives me hope that I can too get to a size 8 one day (haven't been that size in my age life). I too will cry when I can get into a size 12!!!::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Hope you follow up and let us know how your doing with maintaining your weight.

Wow BaileyMouse you look fantastic! What a striking comparison. You must be so happy and feel so much better.

Thanks for posting pics. I love seeing success stories::yes::

Wow! Everyone looks so great. I am just going to post a "before" picture here. I have never done this before, and this picture is just appalling to me, so I guess it is a good motivator. You will note I am with 2 of the 4 loves of my lives -- my DD and DS -- missing are my DH and my DFB (darling furbaby!). I should also note that there are VERY few pictures of me because I am so self-conscious. I only let that go when I am at my happy place, and often there is a character next to me! (note my tag)

f51d8d7b.jpg

Never thought I'd visit this thread, posting-wise, but because of dear DIS friends, I have pics to post (Lord knows I can't do this on my own :rolleyes: ). Thanks to my Dear DIS friends!

Before:
IMG_3282.jpg

After:
08.jpg

Still could do better, but I did reach a goal/weight I NEVER thought I'd reach!

Stats: 42yo(!), 2 kids, 17 and 7. Married twice, still married this time ;) (13 years this April). SAHM after youngest was born, gained a TON, went back to part time work (5 days/week, PT/school hours though) in Sept '03. Started WW online in Jan '04, and lost 78 lbs since then. Maintenance is easier, I guess, but still always thinking and eating what's right! ;)

Wow, Kim! What an inspiration you are -- and you are so beautiful! What a great smile!

Wow Kim, you ARE an inspiration to us all. How awesome you look... like a totally different person and so much younger. It's amazing how old the weight makes us look. I can not wait to post my pictures here :teeth:

just wanted to post here and say I can't believe how great you guys all look! It's wonderful...I'm TOTALLY new here, but I will post some pics of me soon! I hope to get to know many of you as I need all the encouragement I can get! :)

Thanks, Jen

Me at a very blurry 262+ pounds
83865me262-med.JPG

Me April 05 at 225
83865225jpeg.JPG

Me June 5th 05 at 211 :teeth: :banana:
83865me211.JPG

January.jpg

This is me when I was 3 months pregnant...before I got really swollen
from my preeclampsia. I have no "chubby pictures"
-I refuse to get my picture taken until I lose this weight.

Just wanted to post! Not new, but haven't introduced myself here.

I am 25 years old and run real estate schools for a large brokerage. Dh and I have been married for almost 2 years.

My goal is not only to lose weight, but to learn to eat better. I feel constantly tired and I know it is from lack of excersing and not eating.

Here is a pic of us from the cruise in April. Dh doesn't post often, but if he is it is DVDGuy.

47b5db11b3127cce91b57d20e73b00000015108BbN27Ry5aE

Here is a better one. I am hoping to lose around 20 lbs.

47b5db11b3127cce91b57d73665800000036108BbN27Ry5aE

Well, I cannot believe I am actually going to post these, but if these can inspire one person then I will be happy. I am not at goal weight yet, and actually I have another 33 pounds to go, but as I was looking at the difference 15 weeks has made, I couldn't be prouder of myself....CONGRATS to all who have taken the courage to take back their lives and win the battle of the bulge...

TAKEN 2/12/2006
Michelle.jpg

TAKEN 5/18/2006
4-25-2006085.jpg

TAKEN 2/12/2006
Michelle3.jpg

TAKEN 5/18/2006
4-25-2006086.jpg

TAKEN 2/12/2006
Michelle2.jpg

TAKEN 5/18/2006
4-25-2006088.jpg

I know that there is a sticky at the top, but most people forget about those...so I just wanted to update my before & during picture...anyone who thinks they can't lose weight...trust me if I can do it you can do it!!!

***so I measured myself again for the first time in a while, and I have lost a total of 26 1/2"...this is from my bust(3"), waist(7"), hips(7"), arms(1 1/2"), and legs(8").***

February '06
Michelle.jpg

July '06
weightpics001.jpg

February '06
Michelle3.jpg

July '06
weightpics002.jpg

February '06
Michelle2.jpg

July '06
weightpics003.jpg

July '06
July20th004.jpg

July '06
7-12-05008.jpg

Disneyfanz how did you do it? Oh my you look wonderful :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 ! Good for you and thank you for the pictures, you have to know you have inspired me and I am going to do something about this wieghty mess that had me in tears last night. I am going to take a whole series of pictures like yours to help inspire myself too! I am a pear shape and would love the machine I noticed you had in the corner by the sofa that wasn't there in your first set of pictures, do you use it much? I would love something like that! When I lived in the states I was crazy about the threadmill at our gym but here they are far to expensive to buy. However we have great walking/biking paths everywhere so there is no excuse for me not to exercise.

Everyone on here has done really well so 3 cheers :cheer2:. I'll see if I can't post some pic's later on.

Hi All WISHers! Thanks to all those who posted pics--how wonderful!

I just thought I would share something for those who have so few pics of themselves because we (as I include myself in this group) don't like how we look and/or refuse to have our pic taken until we lose the weight.

My mom mentioned this to me and I found it incredibly true and profound...

If you refuse to have pictures of yourself taken, you are effectively erasing yourself from your children's childhood.

Yes, we all want to be thinner and healthier...that is why we are here. But our children love us regardless...their love is completely pure....they should have memories of us.

I can't figure out the picture thing....

....you can go to my Facebook: Sandra Glover Clarke and see my before [thin] picture and my after [Pooh-sized] pictures.

Blessings,
Sandra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter