house rental

No, but we did stay in that subdivision, the Sanctuary at Westhaven last May/June for 8 nights and we have stayed in 3 other homes in that general vicinity. This one is gated, you need a security code to access. Well kept neighborhood. The houses are close to the street, not much of a front yard.

There is access to WDw from either I4 or the back way on old Lake Wilson road to Sherberth.

There is a publix in very close proximity.

The "spa" at the house we rented had no jets, not really a spa. There was a bathroom right off the lanai which was convenient.

I think we rented from Villas 2000. I believe we paid about $800 for 8 nights including pool heat. We always get the pool heat, even in June, definitely in November or April.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask any other questions you think of.

Looks like a lovely home..

If the spa thing is important to you, make sure you ask some very specific questions about how it operates..

Their ad says it's a Jacuzzi spa - for me, that means it heats independently of the pool and has lots of massage jets.

*However*!!
We've learned that a "jacuzzi spa" may just be a smaller round pool, with one big jet that helps the waterfall/pool filter operate...which is what, I think, snappy experienced.

An ad with a "hot tub" could wind up being the same thing..just make sure you ask exactly what they have in terms of heating, massage jets, and if there is a separate heating control for the spa.

Typically, you should look for a spa temp around 104* for that lovely toasty "hot tub" experience.

So check and double check:)

HTH!!
:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter