House/condo Rentals on the East Side of Disney?

EpcotNerd

Mouseketeer
We've stayed Southwest of Disney World (Windsor Hills and Emerald Isle). For reasons I won't bore you with, we'd like to stay in a rental on the east side, somewhere near I-4, or between I-4 and 417. Are there any rental communities there you'd recommend? Looking for a 2-3 bedroom, w/d, full kitchen, etc. Not looking for anything fancy, this is for a split stay where the first half is at the Boardwalk, we'd like to make this the very cheap portion of our trip :)

Thanks so much!

House/condo Rentals on the East Side of Disney?

Sheraton Vistana Resort and Sheraton Vistana Villages

Last edited:
Orange County doesn't permit short term rental homes. You will be restricted to hotel style resorts.

I had no idea, that must be why I can't find something comparable to Windsor Hills/Emerald Isle on that side of Disney. Thank you!!

Caribe Royal, Mousesavers often have specials on this, we have also stayed at the Sheraton Vistana villages on International Drive south, but as pp said they are both Hotel style resorts.

think you are looking at Lake buena vista - or maybe near Seaworld.

there are some Hilton -mostly you are talking about timeshares or condo - LAKE buena vista resort village and spa

think part of kissimmee is consider east side - before you get to Celebration

There are a TON of condo/townhouse places with 2-4 bedrooms on the southeast side of WDW, along Rt. 192. Several have already been named. Star Island is another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts