Hours for Breakfast at DLH

closetmickey

DIS Veteran
What are the hours that the buffet breakfast is served in Inventions in the Disneyland Hotel? Looking to see if we can enjoy Magic hours in the morning and then pop back in for our breakfast which is included in our half board.

And do we need to make a reservation ahead of time? We will be there on a Friday and a Saturday. Thank you!

Things might have changed from when I stayed there in February 2016 so take this as just a guide.

There are no reservations, you just check in at the host stand and they give you the next available table. You will need your hotel easypass as proof you are hotel guests. When I was there they had both Inventions and California Grill set up for buffet breakfast. They seated people first in Inventions, then California Grill.

Breakfast started at 7.30am and ended at 10.30am. I was always there at 7.30am, done by 8am and in the park for 8.10am.

If you are going to breakfast after EMH I would be there by 10am, just to make sure the food is full selection and that you are not rushed out by CM's clearing breakfast and setting up lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter