Hotels

connie1042

DIS Veteran
Are on a very tight budget. Has any one stayed at the Quialty Inn at 7400 Canada Ave? We are close to the Trollley. Has anyone used that? Have free shuttles, any one used these. Thanks Connie1042

I'm going to move this over to the Orlando Hotels & Attractions Board. I checked through the reviews and couldn't find one for this hotel.

I have not used the trolley. As for the free shuttles, I'm assuming you mean the hotel's shuttle the parks. Those usually have very spotty service. We've tried them in the past. However, they tend to run w/ no regards to the park hours. They usually only have 2 or 3 runs in the morning and 2or3 in the afternoon/evening.

Have used shuttles in the past. At Mariott service was great. At Vistanna service was very poor. We will have a car, so would have options. Staying on site is the best, but can not afford this with taking 6 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter