Hotels that give manicures and pedicures?

HardCoreGamer

Dancin' Fool
Hi, I'm going to be in Disney this Friday. It's my sisters college graduation and my cousins 8th grade graduation and birthday. I wanted to treat them to a manicure or something for them to "be pretty" in Disney!

Do any hotels offer these? And does anyone know the price?

Thank you!

The hotels with hair salons on site do - YC, Grand Floridian. (Not sure who else offhand.) It will be listed with phone numbers in the resort booklet in your room when you check in.
Just a thought, the 8th grader might like the hair braiding done by these same salons. Half a head cost $45 and lasted for 3 or 4 weeks. Took about 20 -30 min to do. You need to call ahead for an appointment for any of these services. My DD (9) looked great and really loved them. If you do this make sure to bring spray sunblock and a bandana to wrap it in for sleeping. Have fun!:D

Thanks for the info!

Do you happen to know the price on a manicure? I want to surprise them but I have to find out if I can afford it :P

Can't help you with that info. You could call the resort directly and ask to be transferred to the salon and then ask. Hope it works out for you!:D

Well I know this isn't exactly what you wanted but I just got a pedicure on the Disney Wonder last week and it cost $50 and then you should also tip around 15%. I imagine the price would be similar as to what you would encounter at WDW. I do think that manicures are generally slightly lower priced than pedicures though. Hope this at least gave you a guideline. BTW I think that is a lovely idea for a gift :)

A manicure and pedicure at the GF Spa is going to run about $120 plus tip.

Anne

Disney Cosmetology will also come to your room at any hotel, and do hair, makeup, or manicures. We are getting hair and makeup done for our wedding in our room at the GF, and it runs $45 for makeup and $50 for an updo. Not sure how much our manicures will be...
I do know that the Ivy Trellis salon at the GF doesn't do manicures of pedicures; you have to go to the spa to get them done.
There is a spa at the Wyndham hotel, I think, in Downtown Disney that also does manicures and may run a bit cheaper.
Cheers!
Heather P

Why not all get together before the trip and get them done in your home town.. that way you can have a evening just the three of you and talk all about your trip ahead..:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: That might be cheaper and another reason to get together!

I had a manicure at Periwig salon at the Y&B club twice, they charge $30.
I don't think you'll get cheaper than that at WDW. They did do an excellent job though :)
don't forget plus tip = $36 !!!

Laura :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter