Hotels on/near HHI for 1 night?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Our flight in to Savannah is getting in Saturday nite. But our HHI ressies start Sunday. So we're looking for a clean, inexpensive hotel w/continental breakfast on or near the island. Any experiences? We're especially interested in the Fairfield Sun City nearby, since we're not too far from retirement age, and that might be a way to see the area.

We stayed at the Hilton which is near the DVC Beach House this past December. I used a "Bounce Back" rate and also received a free breakfast. The Hilton is a nice resort and its proximity to DVC HHI made it ideal for us.

Good luck with your planning!

:jester:

There is a very nice looking Fairfield Inn around the corner from HH resort. We are going to try our luck there on Friday night before our Easter stay.

Thanks! DH already came home, looked briefly at the various offerings on Travelocity, and went with Holiday Inn Express, which also looks like it's just down the road from Disney HH.

I just got back from HHI earlier this month.
We stayed at the DVC but I did notice that all of the hotels on the island, from the Red Roof Inn to the Westin all looked very nice.
I don't think you'll have a problem finding a nice place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter