Hotels and travel accommodations

Amandanoel30

Mouseketeer
My family and I are flying out the day before and I need hotels and ways to get there from the airport. Does anyone have suggestions that won't cost me a fortune? There are 3 of us. Thanks

We stay at a Disney resort and take magical express. I'm not sure how you're getting to port, so I don't know if this would work for you, but with only 3, you can book a value resort, so it would be inexpensive.

Sorry...I misunderstood. If you are looking for a hotel near port, I've never done that so I can't recommend. DCL transfers would run you $210, and hiring private transportation would be cheaper, probably around $190, depending on which company you choose. A rental car might be cheaper, but you'd have to factor in parking unless your hotel includes that. We take ME to a Disney resort, spend the night there, then take a private car on the day of the cruise. The car service can return you to the airport after the cruise, or back to the Disney resort if you wanted to spend another night and take ME back to the airport the next day. I'm sorry I can't be more help with the Port Canaveral hotels.

All the fly snooze and cruise I have looked into you have to put either $199 or $299 down but the catch is you have to review the Ron Jon Resort befor you get either a deposit of $45 or $145 back. But this includes round trip shuttle to and from the airport, the night in the hotel, and free transportation, also the Best Western you get free access to the water park at the resort. The room tax is only $8 and graduity is $8. What are all ya'lls opinions?

We stay at the MCO hyatt which is in the orlando airport for less than $200 depending on what kind of deal you get (priceline, stay certificates, aaa deals, etc). Then when we get up in the morning we usually do private transportation that costs in the $300 range. But for 3 people if you use the disney transportation bus for to and from then it is $70pp round trip which puts you at $210 for transportation, then add whichever hotel room you want. We like staying in the airport hotel cause we usually get a late flight in and we don't have to lug our luggage to a transport just to stay somewhere a night. Then in the morning you get up have some breakfast and just go down to the Disney transportation desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter