Hotel Suggestion???

jaylensmom

Mouseketeer
I’m playing to go to Disney the first week in June for 7 days…it’s my first time so I want to stay on Disney property…I think my son would love it. So here’s my dilemma…my parents and my sister are both coming. I’ve been looking into 2 bedroom villas or deluxe resorts since they have 2 queen beds (we would get 2 rooms). I’ve been looking at Animal Kingdom but I’ve read that it’s really out of the way and I don’t plan on renting a car. Since my parents are going I was thinking about maybe a monorail resort since my dad always complains about his knees. I’m so new to all this that it’s a little overwhelming trying to figure this out. Any suggestions?

Just an FYI, of the the Port Orleans (Riverside and French Quarter) resorts have queen beds and so does Coronado Springs. All 3 of them are moderates and would be less $$ than any of the deluxes.

Animal Kingdom Lodge is kind of out of the way, but it is served by the Disney Buses. It truly is a one of kind resort though. No need for a rental car to get anywhere on WDW property. If you stay at a deluxe or a moderate, there are covered benches for your father to sit on if you have to wait for a bus. 99% of the bus rides I've taken, I've been able to have a seat.

With this being your first stay, I would look at 2 rooms at a moderate. No reason to break the bank on your first trip.:thumbsup2 I would start looking at the different resort threads to get a good idea about each one.

We just priced Wilderness Lodge with the current June promotion. It is just shy over what we are spending at POR FQ in October so we are going to switch and gamble that a discount comes out. We stopped there for brekfast in June and was awed by the resort and cannot wait to take the boat to MK and monorail to EPCOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter