Hotel Room Request

Hedgehog

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!

This may seem a strange qestion but can anyone tell me the best way to ensure certain locations of rooms???

We are going to be staying at Disneyland hotel.
I suffer from panic disorder and it helps me greatly to know i can get back to my room (safety and privacy) quickly if i have an attack.

Given the size of the hotels we want to try and get a room as near as possible to the park entrance for easy access.

We have booked through an agency. They have noted the request but cant promise. Disney say we need to go through the agency.

Will it be too late when we arrive at lunch time to negociate the room position?

Does anyone have any advice on this??? does anyone have recommendations for good places for rooms in this hotel> (standard room)

thanks a lot

Hi Hedgehog,

I have a copy of the hotel plan showing all the standard room numbers and their locations. This may help you decide where you want to request your room. It looks to me like you should be asking for ground floor as close to the East or West park entries as possible. I am sure if this was noted for medical reasons on your booking the Hotel staff will be able to help.

PM me and I can post or fax the map to you.

Alec

:bounce:

Hi

Just telephone the hotel direct, I did! and they seemed more than happy to help with specific room requests.

Go for a room on the second floor of the hotel, overlooking the (preferably East) turnstiles. This will give you a great view over towards the castle and is within very easy distance of the lobby. The west entrance/turnstiles is a little further away to walk.

Richard :)

Thanks very much for your help to both of you.
We are going to phone disney soon and discuss our preference with them.
We have already swopped to the DLH from New York to improve the access for me. We've been many times but not since my problems started.

looking forward to it though!!
Hedgehog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter