Hotel room for family with three children

calena

<font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br> <font color=g
I read the Luxor will accept a third child in a hotel room. Does anyone know if this is true? I tried booking on their site and it looks like this is possible. Just don't want to get there and have them say no, you have to book an extra room. We need accomodation for two nights October 26, October 27 and we have the three younger children - 11, 9, 6, so I don't really feel comfortable having a separate room for them. I guess if worse comes to worse, DH can take the boys and I can take DD and we can book two rooms.
There seem to be a lot of good fall deals now for hotels. I don't know if tourism is down or what?
Thanks for the info.
Deb

Are they charging you $25 per child? I thought I'd heard that they were one of the hotels that allow 2 adults per room and charge additional for each child.

Read the fine print just in case!

tracys2cents said:
Are they charging you $25 per child? I thought I'd heard that they were one of the hotels that allow 2 adults per room and charge additional for each child.

Read the fine print just in case!

We just booked for December at Luxor, and our online reservation says "$25 charge based on parties 12 years and older," so the OP should be okay there.

I don't know about having a 5th person in the room, though. Ours says that there is a $25 per day charge for a rollaway bed (unless paying for additional guests), but it doesn't mention a maximum # of persons per room). You may want to call the hotel directly to make sure.

Yes, rates go down after Labor Day, which is the last holiday hurrah before the school year starts for most students. Another factor are which conventions are going on. If there are huge ones coming then the price will go up also. It pays to look up a head of time to see what's going on. You must have picked a good time to go. I know that you don't want fancy stores, but if you haven't been before, go to the Forum Shops just to see them. It is quite a sight. There are 2 free shows, done with statues that your family would love. Have fun! :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter