Hotel Recommendation Please!

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by qa4ever, Jun 6, 2018.

1. qa4ever

qa4ever Mouseketeer

Hi,

We will arrive on a Friday around 8:30 am. By the time we get our luggage, our car, and get to a kissimee resort I assume it will be around 9:30-10:00. Our plan for the day is to drop off our luggage and then head over to a Disney Water Park since we have non-expiring tickets from years ago.

We are looking for a hotel for the Friday and Saturday nights, with a "suite" type accomodation and leaving on a cruise on the Sunday.

Must Haves:
    - Laundry in the suite
    - Kitchen or Kitchentte
    - Nice pool area or resort activities as our plan for Saturday is to stay around the hotel

Nice to haves:
    - Separate bedroom or bedrooms
    - 2 bathrooms

Any recommendations?

2. HopperFan

HopperFan "It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."

This will be the part that bumps it up to a legit villa, but since you likely won't get a unit until around 4, you'll need to see which can hold your luggage.

Hopefully someone will jump in that has experienced the luggage hold at one of these.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. qa4ever

qa4ever Mouseketeer

Yeah I have seen some hotels/suite type accomodations that have this, but was looking for one with a personal recommendation.

5. 4kids4karen

4kids4karen DIS Veteran

Sounds like you want a condo, not a hotel. That’s about the only way to have a laundry in the suite.

HopperFan likes this.
  6. qa4ever

qa4ever Mouseketeer

Booked at
    Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort Meets all my needs including Laundry in suite. P.S. I also found a ton others! But this pool area looks awesome.

HopperFan likes this.
  7. HopperFan

HopperFan "It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."

Great location, I drive by it all the time. Have never heard a bad review for it.