Hotel Questions

BarryCF

Let's Buy DVC!!
Hi...I guess this is the right place for this post.:) I'm planning on 4 nights off site and 9 nights onsite the 1st 2 weeks of Dec. I've seen people getting $49 rates at the All Star Resorts for value season and was wondering how they did it. Are they AP rates, were they just lucky or some of both? This is my xmas present to me and budget is a big consideration. I'll probably buy an AP so I'll have an excuse to go back within a year,;) but I can't see paying $85-$100 a night just to be on site when I can get an as nice or nicer room offsite for $50 a night. For that matter I could stay at HoJo Maingate East or Red Roof Inn for less than $40 a night, rent a car and still come out better money wise. Mind you, I'd rather stay onsite for the 9 days I'll be at WDW but not at twice what it cost to stay offsite. With Disney taking away perks one by one I don't think it would be worth it. The theming at the All Stars is good, but not that good.:p At this point it looks like I'm going solo, so the more $$$$ I can save the better. Any Info would be appreciated.

Cheers!

The best discount rates at the All-Star Resorts this year have been for AP Holders and Florida residents. I don't recall if AP Holders were receiving the $49 per night during value season in January. I think the rate may have been $59 per night. These rates do not include tax. It remains to be seen if Disney will be offering AP Holder discounts in December. Last year was the first time they offered the discount during Oct-Dec in quite a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter