Hotel parking fee

Kingdome8

DIS Veteran
When do they charge the fee for parking to my acct? I’m here now and have been for 2 nights. No charge yet.
I was here in the fall and I saw the fee hit my acct every day. Not being cheap I just think it’s the most ridiculous fee. At check in they didn’t ask about me driving at all. So just curious.

Thanks. That would be great. Would love to save 133 bucks.

Usually nightly.

Lots of reports here on the DIS of guests with cars not getting charged and guests without cars getting charged. Maybe you're going to have some pixie dust!

I thought that parking fees are charged on check out day. They will show up on your e mail folio, after check out.

Yes the parking fee is "charged" on checkout day but they are added to the e-Folio for each night posting very early the following morning. The system is still not ever going to be 100% so just check your e-Folio in MDE or before checkout.

Dave

My last stay the charge didn’t show up until the last night when we got the final bill for everything, I had hoped they’d forgotten to charge us, but no such luck

Yes the parking fee is "charged" on checkout day but they are added to the e-Folio for each night posting very early the following morning. The system is still not ever going to be 100% so just check your e-Folio in MDE or before checkout.

Dave
Thanks. Hope they forget. But where is the efolio on mde

My last stay the charge didn’t show up until the last night when we got the final bill for everything, I had hoped they’d forgotten to charge us, but no such luck

Checked out Friday morning and no parking bill. So great. Also the credit card hold dropped off at the end of checkout night. I used gift cards every night to pay to zero. Never went over 100 per day to keep it at one hold. Had free dining plan which made that easy.

Funny, we almost always fly. The last time we drove...and it was a the most recent, they did not charge me parking...it was a Veterans pixie dust we got!

For spring break trip they never asked if we had a car (we did). Charge showed up on our credit card when we arrived home.

We had a room reserved through a travel agent that had rooms booked through Disney's group sales department. We were not charged for parking though we had a car. The travel agent said that their rooms will not be charged for parking until October 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter