Hotel on the way to Disney World?

de8212

Mouseketeer
Not sure of the best forum so I wanted to try here. We'll be going in Feb 2019 and I'd like to stay somewhere for one night in between Daytona and Orlando. Somewhere on I4 would be best. Anyone have personal experience with hotels in between???

THanks

Not sure of the best forum so I wanted to try here. We'll be going in Feb 2019 and I'd like to stay somewhere for one night in between Daytona and Orlando. Somewhere on I4 would be best. Anyone have personal experience with hotels in between???

THanks

I drive that route often as I come from St. Augustine many trips ... there is almost nothing for a good part of the trip. You might look at Deltona and Sanford in your searches.

If you want to vere off the highway and looking for a cool spot to wander etc, look at Deland.

There are plenty as you hit the outer parts of Orlando, such as Maitland area, but they are usually priced as high as the Disney World area so I see no advantage.

Last edited:
thanks Hopper. I will check out your suggestions? ANy particular hotels or other suggestions are welcomed.

THanks

I would just keep driving to Orlando since you would have so many more options there. Daytona is only an hour away.

THanks
Some nice ones on 46A. Then at Altamone then at Maitland. But as another said, at that point just keep going.

do you have to come on I4 - it is being upgraded and can be confusing for locals - so if you go that way be carefully.

would definitely drive to Orlando - they west Kissimmee area has some nice hotels that are definitely cheaper than the area that you are looking at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter