Hotel north of Orlando

twix516

Mouseketeer
Driving down from NJ and looking to stay at a hotel about 1.5-2 hours north of Orlando. Any suggestions of somewhere cheap, but clean right off the highway? Thanks!

Driving down from NJ and looking to stay at a hotel about 1.5-2 hours north of Orlando. Any suggestions of somewhere cheap, but clean right off the highway? Thanks!

You coming down I-95/I-4 or I-75?

I would look at the St. Augustine area, the exit by the outlet malls (SR 16) right on 95 has lots of options that are nice and reasonable. I have home out on the beach there and I can get to Disney property in 1.5-2 hours barring any accidents or issues. Past there you will hit the Daytona area and then nothing until the outskirts of north Orlando which won't save you any money at all.

Here are a few ...

Best Western St Augustine I-95
Windgate by Wyndham St. Augustine
Hampton Inn St Augustine I-95
Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Augustine I-95
Courtyard by Marriott St Augustine I-95
La Quinta Inn and Suites St. Augustine I-95
Fairfield Inn St Augustine Outlets I-95

and many more. Here is the location, you can see proximity to outlets and dining options.

SAOutletHotels.png .

Last edited:

I would look at the St. Augustine area, the exit by the outlet malls (SR 16) right on 95 has lots of options that are nice and reasonable I have home out on the beach there and I can get to Disney property in 1.5-2 hours barring any accidents or issues. Past there you will hit the Daytona area and then nothing until the outskirts of north Orlando which won't save you any money at all.

Here are a few ...

Best Western St Augustine I-95
Windgate by Wyndham St. Augustine
Hampton Inn St Augustine I-95
Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Augustine I-95
Courtyard by Marriott St Augustine I-95
La Quinta Inn and Suites St. Augustine I-95
Fairfield Inn St Augustine Outlets I-95

and many more. Here is the location, you can see proximity to outlets and dining options.

View attachment 359154 .
Awesome, thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter