Hotel needed - party of 5

jodie3134

Earning My Ears
Hey y'all! My aunt is gifting us her Marriott time share at Cypress Harbour from 11/25 - 12/2. Because the kids are out of school before Thanksgiving on 11/21, we are going to leave early and add a few days onto our vacation. I'm looking for a hotel that will accommodate 5 from 11/22 - 11/25. Id really like to keep it around $150 total (including fees) if that is possible. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Okay that is spring break, but wow, considering that is almost double some nights right now for CBR ..... with all that construction. If you have a car, I would move offsite and get way more for your money.

Using your dates -

Doubletree Suites in Disney Springs - 2 room suite with kitchenette, newly renovated very well appointed. Shuttle system to the parks works very well. Hilton Honor $205, AAA $213 and others plus parking.

Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista SOUTH (a favorite of ours), 2 room suite with kitchenette, very well done, great hot breakfast buffet, evening drinks and snacks, AAA $134, Honors $144 and Flexible $149. Parking $10. (WiFi is free to Honors (free to join) if you book direct). I am actually shocked this is so low and may book myself.

StayBridge Suites Lake Buena Vista just outside Disney Springs, newly renovate 2 rooms suites with kitchens. Great breakfast buffet and evening receptions too. Great location, shuttles. 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Living Room and Kitchen for $235. No extra fees. Really like this place. http://www.sborlando.com/

Homewood Suites Lake Buena Vista 2 room suite with kitchen, hot breakfast, evening social some nights (some Homewood that is dinner). AAA $198, Hilton Honors $202, Flexible $209. No extra fees.

Check these other places direct and via deal sites (note any resort/parking fees):

- Buena Vista Suites and Caribe Royale via Mousesavers, Direct (check their weekly specials) I prefer Caribe.
- Holiday Inn Resorts WATERPARK via Mousesavers and Direct. New rehab, rooms are nice, great location for parks.
- Holiday Inn LBV in DISNEY SPRINGS via DisneySpringsHotels.com and direct. Great shuttle and location.
- Hyatt Place LBV, new, good location, great seating area that turns into a nice sofabed. Breakfast included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter