Hotel in Port Canaveral pre-cruise

MariaTia

Mouseketeer
Hi!:wave2:

What is the latest on Port Canaveral hotels for pre-cruise stay? I haven't traveled to PC in a couple of years now, so not up to date on what's the best place going now. I have done the free parking/shuttle at the Radisson at the Port, and then just room at Ron Jon Resort Cape Caribe and Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach and drove to and paid to park at port. So, this trip, we want to take advantage of leaving car at hotel and having pickup shuttle service - by the way, I got 11 a.m. check-in time. So, fellow Diser's, any suggestions??? I really just need a clean updated nice hotel with parking package, does not matter if by ocean or anything else, since we are fine to drive for dinner for night before.

Thanks!!:yay::beach:

Residence Inn is my favorite--close, good breakfast.

Radisson has the best pool of the 3 nearby hotels but the hotel is not so great and breakfast is not included except with special (more costly) packages.

CI&S is also very nice.

DH and I stayed the night before at the Holiday Inn express. Hotel was clean and included a free breakfast. We definitely would stay there again.

Not sure about policy for leaving the car, but did see a shuttle taking people to the port.

We always stay at the Hilton or the Double Tree. It's quiet and comfortable.Transfer to the port can be arranged at $6.00 per person each way and parking is free while cruising.

Residence Inn is where we stayed, planning on staying there next time too - clean rooms, nice pool, good breakfast.

We stayed at the Hilton, but only because we are HH members and have over 1/2 million points and stay free. Otherwise, I would choose the Residence Inn. Stayed at one for girls vacation this year @ Amelia Island and loved it. Marriott is a great chain also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter