Hotel help!

Jennia

DIS Veteran
We've always stayed at the Candy Cane Inn when not staying at Disneyland property, but some of the family members we're going with slacked off on getting us their dates for booking, and now there's nothing available at CCI for our dates. Which hotels do you recommend? We really would have preferred one with a shuttle. TIA! :goodvibes

If the CCI seems like a long walk without the shuttle. Try the Best Western Park Place Inn or the Park Vue Inn which are across from the park entrance.

It's not because I personally think it's a long walk, but my uncle is going with us and his knees are extremely bad (he'll be renting a wheelchair while in the parks).

we just got back from the Sheraton Garden Grove. It's across the street from Target, has it's own shuttle that costs less per day than the Anheim shuttles do. The rooms are bigger than best western park place, it has it's own resturant so if you want a late night room serive snack you can get one. It helped for our breakfast one morning, I had a California Omlet (bacon, peppers, and avacodo) very good and large protion sizes. It's a hotel instead of an Inn, so the doors face an inside carpeted hallway instead of an outside concreet walkway. Priceline had it listed at $75/night during the niights we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter