Hotel for 5

tink_lover

POLKA PRINCESS
We will be heading to California next year and are looking for somewhere to stay before our Disneyland visit (we will be on site for that portion). Last time we stayed at West Inn and Suites in Carlsbad in the double king room with sleeper sofa. It was great and we could easily book it again, but we were wanting something closer to the ocean. We are very flexible and could stay anywhere from San Diego up to Malibu, but we need to comfortably sleep 5 and I'd rather not pay upwards of $500/night. I have looked at the La Jolla Cove Suites which looks pretty reasonable. Anyone have any experience staying there? or have any other ideas?

How about the Pacific Terrace Hotel in the Pacific Beach area of San Diego? It's right on the beach. It got nice reviews on Trip Advisor. :)

Thanks for the reply! I did check out that hotel and it looks lovely. It was about $1700 for a 4 night stay for all of us. I ended up booking the Embassy Suites in Oxnard for $920. It is right on the beach, got an oceanview room, breakfast included - oh and 2 bathrooms in the room. We will see. We decided we wouldn't spend time in San Diego due to the location being a lot more north. Will probably do Universal and maybe some Hollywood type tour. Now to figure out rental car and park tickets.

I've stayed at this hotel and it's absolutely lovely. What an oasis. The suites are very large, comfortable and accommodating. Both baths are huge! But the grounds are beautiful, with a phenomenal pool area ... All right next to the beach. If you want to escape and relax for a few days, this is the perfect place. You'll love it. I can't wait to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter