Hotel Express Pass from app?

MalkaR

Mouseketeer
Do I need to check into Royal Pacific in person to have a room key to use for Express Pass or can I do online check-in and use something on the app for our Express Passes? Thank you!

Yes, you need to check in physically to get your EP. Your room key is your EP.
Okay, I am going to jump in here...

We are staying 8 nights at Bay Lake Tower, but we are going to Uni for 2 days during the week. Since it is cheaper to book a room for one night than pay for the FOTL pass, I booked rooms for us at Lowes Pacific. There are 5 adults booked in our room, 4 adults in a second room.

Will they give us 9 rooms keys? Assuming yes, those key are different than our park tickets?

TIA!

Hannabelle

Okay, I am going to jump in here...

We are staying 8 nights at Bay Lake Tower, but we are going to Uni for 2 days during the week. Since it is cheaper to book a room for one night than pay for the FOTL pass, I booked rooms for us at Lowes Pacific. There are 5 adults booked in our room, 4 adults in a second room.

Will they give us 9 rooms keys? Assuming yes, those key are different than our park tickets?

TIA!

Hannabelle

Everyone registered in the rooms will get a room key with their name and date of stay on it, that is also your EP.

Yes, park tickets are separate and not connected in any way to your room key.

Does everyone have to be present to get the room keys? We are also getting a "burner" room for one night for the two days of EPs and, while I am staying onsite, my family will be coming from offsite. We're hoping I can just go check in and pick up the keys before park open (reservation is in my name) and I can meet the family at the gate to begin our day rather than the fam having to get up, park, make their way to RPR, and then back to the parks, especially because we have a child in stroller. We'll do it if we have to, but hoping to avoid it if there's no requirement for everyone to be present at the hotel to get their key.

Does everyone have to be present to get the room keys? We are also getting a "burner" room for one night for the two days of EPs and, while I am staying onsite, my family will be coming from offsite. We're hoping I can just go check in and pick up the keys before park open (reservation is in my name) and I can meet the family at the gate to begin our day rather than the fam having to get up, park, make their way to RPR, and then back to the parks, especially because we have a child in stroller. We'll do it if we have to, but hoping to avoid it if there's no requirement for everyone to be present at the hotel to get their key.
No. Everyone does not need to be present. I checked into RPR while my girls were still asleep at Sapphire. (One is an adult)

Does everyone have to be present to get the room keys?
No. Everyone does not need to be present. I checked into RPR while my girls were still asleep at Sapphire. (One is an adult)
Agreed. My family has never been to the front desk at the hotels. I go check in while they hang out in the lobby or whatever. I've checked in, by myself. for 2 rooms and 6 people with no issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter