Hotel Discounts With Annual Pass

DisneyPunzie

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

I’m hoping someone may be able to help. I’m wanting to stay at Hotel Cheyenne from Sunday 29th Sept for 5 nights until Friday 4th Oct, 2 adults. I’m thinking of getting the Infinity AP but wondering if anyone has an idea of what kind of price I’d be looking at for a room only using the discount?

It’s my first trip to DLP and I’m so confused. Just trying to work out the best and most affordable way to do things.

Thank you in advance!

Definitely don’t get the AP only for an AP discount on hotels as they aren’t always much cheaper. You can call up and ask for room only price with an infinity discount but you won’t be able to book until you have the AP.

Look online somewhere like Expedia for an idea of price. The discounts vary depending on availability and time of year - it’s not always the same %.

No need to be confused, cause you will never get the perfect deal. It is possible there might be a great deal now, but a greater deal later ;-)
As far as I know Disney doesn't publish the exact prices including discounts anywhere. You will have to call to find out what they charge for this week. But I doubt getting an AP will be the best way to go. The deals nowadays often include meals and can make a huge difference.

Definitely don’t get the AP only for an AP discount on hotels as they aren’t always much cheaper. You can call up and ask for room only price with an infinity discount but you won’t be able to book until you have the AP.

Look online somewhere like Expedia for an idea of price. The discounts vary depending on availability and time of year - it’s not always the same %.

It’s one reason I want to get the AP but to be honest the biggest reason for me is the savings on merchandise as with that and the photopass alone it works out cheaper than just buying the tickets, plus I have the option of getting my partner cheaper tickets too. I know I can get the deal at the moment with half board on disney but it’s not good value for us personally as we just want to eat at counter service and places in disney village not covered by the vouchers. I’m going to phone to enquire to try get an idea of price and then if it seems doable for us will order the AP so I can book asap. I would like to do a second visit before the AP runs out too so want to get the timing right. Thank you for the help!

No need to be confused, cause you will never get the perfect deal. It is possible there might be a great deal now, but a greater deal later ;-)
As far as I know Disney doesn't publish the exact prices including discounts anywhere. You will have to call to find out what they charge for this week. But I doubt getting an AP will be the best way to go. The deals nowadays often include meals and can make a huge difference.

Thank you! Yes I’ve seen the current deal but it’s not worth it for us as we just want counter service/places not covered in Disney Village. I tend to spend quite abit on merchandise so the savings on that alone and the infinity pass including photopass make it better value for me than just buying a multi ticket. I will ring them to try get an idea and if it seems worthwhile I’ll order the pass by post so I can get the room booked asap. Thanks for the help!

Are you aware that if you book the hotel through Disney it is a package you are booking so get the tickets included so you wouldnt need to buy them separatly.
You may already be aware of this but thought Id mention it just in case

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!