Hotel confirmations?

livcammom

Earning My Ears
Do all of the on-site hotels send you confirmation letters to your home? I booked our room a couple of months ago, CSR for me, DH, DD 5 & DS 2 & have paid a deposit but no letter or e-mail. Should I be nervous? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be nervous but my Disney motto is now confirm, confirm, confirm. We booked at the GF, a suite, paid deposit, and no one contacted us--no confirmation, no concierge, nothing. I had to initiate all of it.

It is worth it to make sure everything goes smoothly. I would call or email and ask them to mail you a confirmation letter stating your dates and type of room.

took about 6 calls to finally get a hard copy of my Apri l2005 reservation. Then I called yesterday and changed the hotel so hopefully I'll get a new one. Now DH is talking a short trip for February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter