Hotel before cruise???

DannyDisneyFreak

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.
I know this is not technically "Orlando" hotels but not sure where else to ask. We will be flying into the Orlando-Sanford airport the night before our cruise. We be ariving at 8pm and I am thinking we want a room somewhere inbetween the airport and the port, where should we stay? What would be the best location, right near the airport, somewhere halfway between or right near the port??? I would love suggestions! Thanks. :)

Are you renting a car? If not, the Radisson has a package that includes a shuttle to & from their hotel & the Sanford airport. There's info about it on www.parkingstay.com . If you have a car, then you have many more options, but I would stay either in Port Canaveral or Cocoa Beach.

Rent a car and drive to the port area its less than a hour drive, Country Inn & Suites in Port Canaveral is nice

I actually ended up booking the Spring Hill Suites a few miles from the airport for only $76.00! Can't beat that including free buffet breakfast. Our flight doesn't arrive until after 8pm so I figured we will just want to get our rental then go to the hotel and head to the port in the morning. Maybe we will stop at the DIS welcome center. Thanks:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter