Hotel and Transportation Questions

DarlingDonald

DIS Veteran
Hey guys! We are huge WDW fans who will be making our first trip to Disneyland Paris this January. I took a look at the First Timer's sticky page but I had a couple more questions that I was hoping ya'll could clear up.

Our hotel options are Hotel l'Elysse or Hipark. Has anyone stayed at either/both and have advice one way or another? We are leaning towards l'Elysse but we do like that Hipark is walking distance to the parks. If we took the shuttle from either hotel, how reliable are they?

Our flight home is out of CDG and departs at 9:25 AM. We are looking for the most convenient transportation from our hotel to the airport. We would like a semi-cost-effective option if possible but, since that is an early flight I understand our options are limited. The RER seems the cheapest but seems like it will take too long as we would have to travel all the way back into Paris then to CDG. We also were considering the TGV since it's the quickest option but I can't figure out if they run early enough. If we chose to use Uber, a taxi, or a shuttle, what are the costs?

Apologies in advance if these have been answered in other places, I tried to find as much info as possible but it looks like some that I found was outdated. Thanks for all your help!

We will be staying at Hotel d'Elysee in November, and I picked it due to its location. There is a shuttle bus to DLP BUT it is right opposite the train station, and you get dropped off even closer to the park entrance than the shuttle buses! Easy to use ticket machines, too.

Regarding transfers, we went with EzyShuttle as it was recommended. 70 Euros each way, met at Arrivals and dropped off at hotel. Easy. That's 70 Euros for the vehicle, not per person.

I've become a huge fan of the HiPark for several reasons: It has to be the closest off-site hotel to DLP which makes it an easy walk or there is a free shuttle if you prefer from outside the hotel which now goes to the Village entrance to the Park rather than the station - it takes the same route as walking it - making for a far quieter and quicker bag search entrance. Finally we love having the advantage of an apartment with kitchen facilities. There is a pool and fitness room. Only downside I can think of is that parking is extra - 15€ per night if like us you drive there but that wouldn't affect you. We stayed there a few days ago and the staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was very clean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter