Hotel 414 Anaheim

Sandeep1

DIS Veteran
Anyone stayed at this hotel? It's ranked high on TripAdvisor and the rates are just ridiculously low compared to other hotels during my dates.

I haven't stayed there, but drive by it on the way to M&F. It is a remodel of an older property. It isn't within the "walking distance" area, which possibly accounts for the low rates. But if you are fine with using the shuttle, ART (are they on a route?), or Uber/Lyft, that might not be a problem.

I haven't stayed there, but drive by it on the way to M&F. It is a remodel of an older property. It isn't within the "walking distance" area, which possibly accounts for the low rates. But if you are fine with using the shuttle, ART (are they on a route?), or Uber/Lyft, that might not be a problem.

Looks like about a 20 minute walk which still works for me.

If you are okay with a 20 minute walk, check out the Clementine hotel. We walked it SEVERAL times this past week with 4 kids (2 in a stroller). It was had good lighting the whole way, had nice big rooms with a kitchenette, good free breakfast, and was very clean and quiet—we could even see the fireworks from our balcony. I do wish it was a bit closer, but they constantly have good rates/deals on Expedia (I booked at 40% off).

If you are okay with a 20 minute walk, check out the Clementine hotel. We walked it SEVERAL times this past week with 4 kids (2 in a stroller). It was had good lighting the whole way, had nice big rooms with a kitchenette, good free breakfast, and was very clean and quiet—we could even see the fireworks from our balcony. I do wish it was a bit closer, but they constantly have good rates/deals on Expedia (I booked at 40% off).

Saw it but rates are $250ish for my dates which is comparable to the Hyatt Place. 414 is only $90/night.

If you do stay there, please report back with a review. That rate is really good, and I'm sure other DISers would like to know more about this hotel.

There are a few red flags in the reviews (including lots of 5 star reviews from accounts with only 1 review). So, going to stick with my original plan of the Hyatt.

I looked at the reviews also and some appeared to be fake or paid reviews. On yelp I tend to pay attention to the negative reviews more than the positive ones that sound too good. This hotel is the old Knights Inn motel according to Google maps street view. If you are looking for basic accommodations with no frills and don't mind the long walk, then its not that bad. The Chevron, Taco Bell, Starbucks area on the corner of Ball and Harbor can get a little sketchy at night but if don't mind that and getting a really affordable place is your primary concern, then it doesn't sound bad. Having the Starbucks on the corner on your walk to Disneyland is a nice bonus but just be aware that one tends to be really crowded in the morning so give yourself some extra time.

Also check out Hyatt House, their breakfast is usually a little bit better and they are much closer and a bit newer, plus some great dining options on the bottom level.

Also check out Hyatt House, their breakfast is usually a little bit better and they are much closer and a bit newer, plus some great dining options on the bottom level.

Yup this is now the plan. Pretty good value on points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter