Hot waiting in the Space Mountain line?

ColoradoMom12

DIS Veteran
Wondering if others experience the line for Space Mountain as really hot/stuffy? Is it me? We just returned from a Thanksgiving trip. We rode in the middle of the day when it was about 82 degrees outside. I always find the line hot mid-summer, but I thought/hoped it would be cooler in November. It wasn’t. I had the same experience I do in summer. We rode with FP, and I was uncomfortably warm in that line. There‘s no way I could make it 120 minutes in the standby line! (I don’t wait in two hour lines regardless, lol.) Do others find the line as hot as I do? I’m not even someone who loves air conditioning (I always have a hoodie with me to wear indoors as I find many places are over-air conditioned), but a little air circulation would make a big difference.

On my November trip I found a lot of the indoor queues to be hot. My suspicion was that it was cold during the evenings and mornings, especially for Floridians, so they were heating the buildings then, and with big buildings it's hard to then cycle them to cool when it becomes 85 at midday.

I’ve found it hot sometimes and cold sometimes, but it always seems damp to me, which seems odd since it’s mostly hard surfaces...? Yuck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter