Hot Hot Hot

Jenn1116

<font color=coral>My goal in life is to visit DLP<
It sure is HOT here in Nor Cal!!!!

And the wind through Fairfield is dreadful, especially if you have bad allegies like me!:rotfl:

So I do hope that everyone at DL right now is staying cool and drinking lots of water!!!!!!

It is even hot up here in dreary old Oregon! And supposed to be hotter tomorrow!!
I love the summer weather, bring it on! :cool1:
(And yes, it REALLY makes me want to be in DL right now, drinking a frozen lemonade on a shaded bench overlooking the Rivers of America.....:cloud9: )

Ugh! I'm in Dublin and AFTER taking claritin my eyes are still all puffy and I'm sneezing like crazy. Allergies are lousy this year.

And don't leave children or animals in the car!

I went to Safeway yesterday evening and I saw a little kid with a dog in his lap sitting in a car with no parents in sight! :eek: It was so hot out, I can't believe a parent would do that, there's NO excuse!

It is dreadfully hot out today. I really don't like waking up to the heat, that's when you know it's going to be a miserably hot day.

Hope everyone is staying cool! Wish I was at Disneyland now staying cool on on one of the rides.

Yep, I'm in the bay area and it's VERY hot today. I bet the line is long at Splash Mountain right now.

I'd have at least one FP for Splash and Grizzly at this point! LOL Yup, just got back from lunch about half an hour ago, it was 95 in the shade!!! I work in Benicia. And it's windy, but nothing like at home!! Holy cow, the trees were almost horizontal on my way in today! LOL

I I really don't like waking up to the heat, that's when you know it's going to be a miserably hot day.

QUOTE]

I hate that also! It's a hot and windy day in Lincoln....

Dreaming of frozen bananas and Mickey bars!!!

I'm in Tracy and it is over a 100 here and breezy! At least the pool has definately warmed up now! My allergies have also been horrible this year! I think the Claritan has stopped working for me! I was just saying to my DH earlier today that we need to solidify our dates for Disney in June, so I can get a room! :)

Yep, I'm in the bay area and it's VERY hot today. I bet the line is long at Splash Mountain right now.

It sure is hot in the Bay Area! Today at school the fire alarm went off during lunch and everyone had to go out to the field which has no shade. Needless to say we were sweating up a storm out there!

Great day to go to the beach! :beach: Although the sand might burn my little toesies! :scared1:

It sure is HOT here in Nor Cal!!!!

And the wind through Fairfield is dreadful, especially if you have bad allegies like me!:rotfl:

So I do hope that everyone at DL right now is staying cool and drinking lots of water!!!!!!

Yes it is horribly windy in Fairfield. And it feels like a fire wind.

Michele
:upsidedow

It is even hot up here in dreary old Oregon! And supposed to be hotter tomorrow!!
I love the summer weather, bring it on! :cool1:
(And yes, it REALLY makes me want to be in DL right now, drinking a frozen lemonade on a shaded bench overlooking the Rivers of America.....:cloud9: )

Yep, at 3:00 it was at 91 degrees!!! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter